Internship - Digital Content Creator
- Adresa U kabelovny 529/16, 102 00 Praha-Dolní Měcholupy, Czech Republic
- Pracovní úvazek Full-time work
Communications is at the heart of Zentiva. To be successful, it is important that people understand what we do, why we are doing it and how we are doing it. These are the basics of engagement and our drivers to build, grow and reinforce our #WinningTeam.
To help us in this mission, Zentiva is looking for a highly motivated intern who will help us to create digital content for our internal and external communication channels. The position is part of the Global Corporate Affairs and HR team of Zentiva and reports to the Head of Corporate Communications. This role offers the opportunity to learn about all aspects of communications in a pharmaceutical company operating in Europe and beyond, and grow by bridging the gap between theory and what happens in real-life.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES AND DUTIES
Objectives of the role:
- Bringing our strategy to life and create content on demand, such as such as articles, social media posts, email campaigns.
- Manage and keep the content for our different channels (newsletters, intranet, social media, corporate websites, ...) up to date.
- Grow and expand social media presence across all platforms to ensure strong web presence and visibility.
- The Communications intern will work independently and in a project-mode to fulfil these goals and initiatives related to communications, programs and events in close cooperation with the team.
- Write compelling, creative digital content
- Strengthening our Share of Voice across our digital channels
- Capture, manage and present analytics/ social data metrics and insights to turn findings into opportunities
- Proofread and edit content before publication
- Manage the day-to-day/weekly workflow of content to meet deadlines and ensure quality
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree required, Communications or Marketing
- Excellent editing skills and a strong command of the English language / fluent
- Digital native and passionate about social media, enjoying to create stories and posts
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
- Curiosity in knowledge of the latest digital technologies and social media trends
- Creative approach - challenge the status-quo and looks for opportunities for improvement
Join us now and contribute to our mission to provide high-quality, affordable medicines to people in Europe and beyond. Apply today!
Zentiva je moderní zaměstnavatel, proto nabízíme široký výběr benefitů, který osloví opravdu každého.
k narození dítěte
a mnoho dalších...