Master Data Specialist ESO
- Adresa U kabelovny 130/22, 102 00 Praha-Dolní Měcholupy, Czech Republic
- Obor Headquarters
- Pracovní úvazek Full-time work
What would be your main responsibilities:
Master Data Specialist is responsible to maintain update all master data related to the Item handled by the External Supplier Organization:
- Creation, maintenance and monitoring of MD quality for the organization.
- Manages MD related to the Transport Management System.
- ZMID number processing for (FG) finish goods
- Physical and Financial Flow Management - New Product Tracker: Creation of CASEs, STRENGTHs, LINEs
- Vista folder processing - master data step
- Creating the links between PM code (YNAV) and Folder
- Data updating, creating – new cities, countries, regions, customers, contacts, pick-up places
- Creation of new internal users
You need to have:
- University degree is required
- 2+ years of experience of working in a global environment in similar position
- Fluent English
- Experience in data standardization and consolidation
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in reporting & analytical tools (SAP, MS Excel)
It is crucial for us to have satisfied employees. Therefore we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and further growth opportunities. You will never get bored here!
- Also an attractive benefits package with various type of benefits.
- You can expect pleasant, modern work environment, flexible working hours and home office days. Keeping our employees safe during the pandemic is one of our priorities!
- 25 days of holidays and some sick days. We make sure you get to rest.
- Continuous learning and development for you is available.
Zentiva je moderní zaměstnavatel, proto nabízíme široký výběr benefitů, který osloví opravdu každého.
k narození dítěte
a mnoho dalších...