Product Manager, Industrial Strategy
- Adresa U kabelovny 130/22, 102 00 Praha-Dolní Měcholupy, Czech Republic
- Obor Headquarters
- Pracovní úvazek Full-time work
The purpose of the position is to secure the current compatibility and to ensure that it's maximized through clear short, mid and long term product strategy focusing on supply, quality and cost improvements.
Product Manager will take a lead on the TOP 15 products.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
1. Top down analysis and affiliate support
- Analyze TOP products globally and per key country in the Zentiva defined scope, aligned with the commercial organization to define a clear list of products to be a basis for a long term strategy.
- Map already ongoing projects and identify the gaps product by product to ensure maximization of the opportunities within our manufacturing and sourcing strategy.
- Make a proposal for projects to be defined, supported by business case and approved for implementation.
- Consolidate product view and closely monitor baseline to the possible deviations from the plan to be able timely address the gaps, planning a contingency map per product.
- Ensure dual sourcing strategy, opportunities for volume growth and continuous optimization per product.
2. Lead Key Strategic Initiatives and TOP products
- Few Strategic Initiatives to be fully managed from A to Z together with the Affiliate management, to ensure that those are bringing the expected growth to the company in GM and volume
- Ensure all stakeholders are involved and contributing based on the agreed plan
- The Product Manager will be end accountable for the implementation of the initiative related to Industrial activities and will ensure that the management updated on the progress continuously
- Cooperate with all stakeholders involved in the process (RA, QA, transfers, affiliates, etc) to be able to realize a project team for creation of new ideas and continuous improvement.
- Benchmark actual situation on the competitors production imporvements vs Zentiva products and anticipate optimization vs competition
- To benchmark Cost of Goods of internally manufactured products with current external purchasing prices (Make or Buy Analysis)
- Responsible to guide and support other team members to ensure other TOP products adressed and good optimization plan is prepared.
- Responsible to continuously support the head of the department with new ideas and creating the pool/portfolio of projects to be implemented
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
- Industrial Engineer/Pharmaceutical background with operational/business exeprience (2-4years)
- Project / Portfolio management background (4+ years)
- Strong commercial skills: ability to identify potential, set objectives and strive for results
- Key account skills, ability to build network, maintain relations and set strategies with the clients
- Analytical mindset, financial savvy
- Strong negotiator
- Independent, autonomous
- Caring about the customers
- Sensitive interpersonally (deeply listening and understanding the customer needs)
- Able both to initiate and complete tasks
- Result-oriented, motivated by results
- Able to think differently, out of the box and come up with breakthrough solutions
- Fluent English speaker
It is crucial for us to have satisfied employees. Therefore we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and further growth opportunities. You will never get bored here!
- Also an attractive benefits package with various type of benefits
- You can expect pleasant, modern work environment, flexible working hours and home office days Keeping our employees safe during the pandemic is one of our priorities
- 25 days of holidays and some sick days. We make sure you get to rest
- Continuous learning and development for you is available
Zentiva je moderní zaměstnavatel, proto nabízíme široký výběr benefitů, který osloví opravdu každého.
k narození dítěte
a mnoho dalších...