Strategic Supplier Relationship Manager
- Adresa U kabelovny 130/22, 102 00 Praha-Dolní Měcholupy, Czech Republic
- Obor Headquarters
- Pracovní úvazek Full-time work
What would be your main responsibilities:
As a Strategic Supplier Relationship Management you will be a key player in contributing and influencing the strategic plan for professionalizing and optimizing supplier relationship.
- Define and deliver supplier strategy and relationships to manage and improve supplier performance.
- Manage existing supplier relationships, including the day to day management, lead communication to supplier, organize and lead business review meetings
- Provide leadership to manage and resolve complex service/ regulatory/ quality/ technical issues
- Drive continuous operational improvement actions and initiatives
- Support procurement in their preparation and negotiation
- Build mutually beneficial partnerships with suppliers whilst managing supplier to contract requirements
- Manage supplier/business conflicts
- Support Finance and procurement teams in the reconciliation process with third-party manufacturers
- Track and lead the supplier scorecard evaluation on a quarterly basis covering quality, cost, and customer service
- Support supplier categorization, segmentation and consolidation
- Lead cross functional projects’ process and governance
You need to have:
- Bachelor Degree/Masters in Business/Science/Engineering field of study
- 7+ years’ experience working in a CMO or supplier facing role (Procurement, Supplier Relationship Management or in the fields of quality, regulatory or R&D) in the pharmaceutical sector
- Familiar with GMP manufacturing requirements
- Solid understanding of financial drivers and processes of pharma manufacturing with exposure to Supply Chain concepts and practices
- Proven negotiation skills in Drug Product Contract Manufacturing, API, Contract Testing areas
- Experience in risk management processes
- Ability to negotiate and manage contracts
- Strong project leadership and Relationship building skills
- Confident, proactive, well organised and abile to work under pressure
- Solid listening, communication and presentation skills
- English: Fluent, Other languages are an advantage
- Possition can be located in Prague, Bucharest or Sofia
It is crucial for us to have satisfied employees. Therefore we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and further growth opportunities. You will never get bored here!
- Also an attractive benefits package with various type of benefits.
- You can expect pleasant, modern work environment, flexible working hours and home office days. Keeping our employees safe during the pandemic is one of our priorities!
- 25 days of holidays and some sick days. We make sure you get to rest.
- Continuous learning and development for you is available.
Zentiva je moderní zaměstnavatel, proto nabízíme široký výběr benefitů, který osloví opravdu každého.
k narození dítěte
a mnoho dalších...