Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Zentiva is a producer of high-quality affordable medicines serving patients in Europe and beyond. With a dedicated team of more than 4,500 people and a network of production sites - including flagship sites in Prague, Bucharest, and Ankleshwar - Zentiva strives to be the champion of branded and generic medicines in Europe to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
At Zentiva it is our aspiration that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to high-quality affordable medicines and healthcare. We work in partnership with physicians, pharmacists, wholesalers, regulators, and governments to provide the everyday solutions that we all depend on.
Sales Force (SF) Performance
• Monitor SF activities on a monthly basis
• Update SF plan fulfillment on a weekly basis based on Sell-out data received from Wholesalers
• Support the Head of SF to prepare cycle targets for each individual
• Evaluate the SF plan fulfillment at the end of each cycle for the SF bonus payment
• Evaluate the fulfillment of commercial contracts at the end of each cycle (compare actual performance of given clients with the business proposals that was agreed at the beginning of the cycle). The outcome is used by accounting for credit notes.
• Support Trade to identify root causes for non-fulfilled contracts
• In cooperation with IT support, secure the quality and reliability of imported data into Business Data warehouse
• Evaluate key brands performance in their comparable markets (monthly)
• Price-volume analysis at brand/promo line/company level (monthly)
• Ad-hoc analysis required by Head of BEX
• Participate on strategic projects such as new internal reporting system or new CRM implementation.
• Active participation within small ad-hoc local or international projects.
• Controller profile (financial or analytical background)
• Expert in Microsoft Excel
• Precision, curiosity and abnegation are key personality traits
• Flexible working hours (able to work more during rush periods)
• Good organizational skills including the ability to prioritize
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Act for Change
• Transversal cooperation
• Fluent English language
• Interesting work in a dynamically developing, forward-looking company that improves and saves the lives of many people in many countries
• Applying and developing of your knowledge and skills
• Provide trainings for your development and expertise
• Possibility of career growth and career development
• Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system
• Flex program
• Flexible working hours and home-office option
• Above standard social and benefit program
• Place of work: Bratislava, Einsteinova 24 - Aupark Tower