Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Zentiva is a producer of high-quality affordable medicines serving patients in Europe and beyond. With a dedicated team of more than 4,000 people and a network of production sites - including flagship sites in Prague and Bucharest – Zentiva strives to be the champion of branded and generic medicines in Europe to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
At Zentiva it is our aspiration that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to high quality affordable medicines and healthcare. We work in partnership with physicians, pharmacists, wholesalers, regulators and governments to provide the everyday solutions that we all depend on.
Learn more about Zentiva on www.zentiva.com.
- Maintenance of the internal databases (product lists, companies’ contacts, contracts etc.)
- Completion of project reports on regular basis (product roadmap, budget forecast etc.)
- Preparation of the commercial supporting data (e.g. extracts from market databases like IMS) and presentations, consolidation of business cases according to internal template etc.
- Purchase orders creation (using SAP Fiori) including invoicing and payment controlling, cooperation with other departments and external stakeholders
- Assisting Business Development team with other ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Economy, business or project management background (bachelor or high school/university degree, students are welcome)
- An experiences as administrative support or team assistant a plus
- Fluent in English
- PC skills (Microsoft office excellent, esp. Excel and Powerpoint Presentation)
- Highly organized
- Analytical skills
- Good communication and organizational skills, positive approach
- An opportunity to work for a successful, fast growing international company
- Great learning and experience to work with an international pharmaceutical company
- An opportunity to expand knowledge and skills
- An opportunity to use English language on a daily basis, personal development