Nabídka volných pracovních míst
With 530 years of heritage, more than 2,500 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
Manager E2E Financial Services
- Act as key interface between the Business Process Outsourcing provider and local Finance organizations to ensure effective delivery of the services under considerations of local requirements
- Be responsible for establishing a consistent Zentiva process that efficiently meet the needs of the various stakeholders: Business unit leadership, Procurement, Treasury, internal control, and other function as needed
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and peer process owners to ensure effective and efficient streamlining of process operations and leverage cross-process synergies.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the assigned processes. This includes standardizing or automating process steps, harmonizing data for consistent processing and reporting, identify and implementing new tools to improve accuracy, efficiency, etc.
- Organize training of stakeholders involved in E2E processes, outsourcing provider, Zentiva support staff in countries and at Headquarter
- Solid work experience
- Understanding of the application of Root Cause Problem Solving techniques.
- Experience in applying Lean or Business Process methodology is a plus
- Graduate Education level
- Fluent English
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills as well as communication skills to build commitment with all levels of an organization and diverse audiences.
- Display and promote the standards of behavior that are in line with the values and expectations of the organization
- Demonstrate high integrity, holding himself/ herself and his/her team to high ethical standards
- An opportunity to work for a leading European pharmaceutical company
- An opportunity to leverage your skills and creativity
- Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system
- 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year
- Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option
- Subsidized meals in our company dining room
- Above standard social and benefit program