Nabídka volných pracovních míst
With 530 years of heritage, more than 2,500 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
Industrial Strategy Analyst
- Collect and break down prices (internal and external rates) and analyze and collect sales intelligence and provide with analysis (extract IMS data base)
- Create and maintain continuously "Sourcing Book" - consolidated file with sales, volumes, sources, etc to ensure 1 source of info for the Platform
- Support Sourcing and Product Management in data mining, business and sourcing cases preparation and validation with the finance/controlling teams
- Monthly monitor and report progress on the key initiatives via transformation team
- organize and optimize tools and systems that the department needs to manage the actiivities in a efficient way
- Analyze monthly PPV changes and support the management with budget preparation and consolidation. Mesure monthly KPIs for the department and prepare monthly performance report.
- Use existing templates and create new optimized tools to support the team with the business case to make the right decision for the sourcing and products/investments needed. Ensure that team is able to rely on one methodology common across the company for the business cases. allign and validate the activity with the controling team
- Be responsible for gathering the info from different sources and be the main source of info for Platform and the Department supporting with market and financial analysis of product portfolio and new opportunities
High School, University education
English language in writing and speaking (daily communication also via phone), other language is the advantage
Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook is a must
Experience in pharma industry is the advantage
Ability to learn / quick adaptability / analytical /organized / communicative
To follow requirements of solid line manager and job description.
To follow tasks and timelines, set for particular activities and projects.
To work independently, to be proactive
Find the way to your happiness at work
An opportunity to further growth within company structure
Continuous language and personal development
An attractive compensation & benefits package