Nabídka volných pracovních míst
At Zentiva our aspiration is that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to healthcare. Today, the everyday solutions that we all depend on truly count as a vital foundation of healthy living. With more than 2’500 people across Europe and 2 production sites in Prague and Bucharest we strive to be the champion of Generics medicines to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
We are proud that our people energize each other with passion, friendship and a strong sense of collaboration. This will enable us to realize our ambition, to achieve the results that matter most, and to deliver on our promise to people who rely on our products and services every day.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our company and achieve our objectives.
API Project Manager
- Management of API development projects from evaluation till launch
- Responsibility for project budget
- Project definition; preparation and revision of project strategies and plans
- Risk management (evaluation of project risks, risk mitigation and contingency plan preparation)
- Preparation of project documentation and project reports
- Continuous improvement initiatives within the Project Management Office
- PhD degree, preferably in organic chemistry
- Several years of experience with API projects as a team member
- Very good communication skills including fluent communication in English
- Organisation and people skills
- Natural leader
- Flexible and open personality
- Ability to co-operate in an international environment
- Team player
- IT fan
- Interesting work in modern international company with integrated chemical and formulation development
- Opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise in your field
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Attractive compensation & benefits package