Nabídka volných pracovních míst
With 530 years of heritage, more than 2,500 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
Senior Manager Procurement Strategy and Optimisation
To work across the Procurement team and associates responsible for procurement, irrespective of functional location and reporting, to benchmark, explore and define opportunitiesm to reduce cost and improve value, and to support the individuals and teams to materialise these in projects. This will involve having to formulate and implement the strategy to maximise value for all materials categories applicable in industrial perimeter as directed on a programme managed and leveraged basis for. You will be accountable for overall performance of the allocated categories of spend and the team interfaces with both internal and external customers, creating the best possible value to suppor tachievemetn of budgeted psecific targets.
- Explore Indirect/Direct Sourcing opportunities to maximise value for Zentiva through the identification and implementation of best practices in purchasing / category management
- Lead and manage the category specific content and processes for your projects portfolios
- Ensure that the procurement process is followed as a key business process and engage the organisation to insure that purchasing is perceived as value adding business partner. Be an ambassador for procurement.
- Be an active member of the Zentiva and wider sector Purchasing/Procurement Community in order to develop thought leadership related to the identification, implementation and continuous improvement of
- purchasing best practices and structures (e.g. category management and supplier relationship management)
- concepts and processes that measure and continuously improve the relationship with; and the satisfaction of both internal and external customers and partners
- active project and programme management that ensure transparency of progress and delivery of targets
- Universitz degree in business or equivalent
- Fluent English
- High level of experience on strategic purchasing, working within a matrix organisation. Pharmaceutical experience beneficial.
Provide trainings for your development and expertise;
Possibility of career growth and career development
Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system;
10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year;
Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option;
Subsidized meals in our company dining room;
Above standard social and benefit program;
Start date according to your preferences;
Work place: Prague 10, Dolni Mecholupy.