Nabídka volných pracovních míst
With 530 years of heritage, more than 2,500 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.
The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
Customer Service Specialist
Purpose of the job:
Processing of sales, monitoring of the outgoing flows, communication with Zentiva affiliates, Zentiva plants and CMOs (Suppliers)
- daily checking of products using internal application
- creation of delivery notes, goods issue, invoice issue for the flows from non-connected CMOs *processing of sales from connected CMOs and Zentiva plants through Zentiva, k.s.
Web Monitoring Tool
- daily monitoring of interfaces, monitoring of outgoing financial flows from Zentiva k.s.
- using web monitoring tool
- finding solutions for blocked flows in cooperation with pivot team
- reprocessing of idocs
Returns and complaints
- issue the credit notes and credit memos, process the reverse flows
- High school or Bachelor’s degree
- Min. 2 years experience in similar field
- Detail oriented. PC skills (MS Office, SAP);
- Analytical thinking;
- Internal customer orieted
- Presentation and communication ability;
- Is structured and organized;
- Ability to prioritize;
- English: Advanced level
- Provide trainings for your development and expertise;
- Possibility of career growth and career development
- Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system;
- 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year;
- Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option;
- Subsidized meals in our company dining room;
- Above standard social and benefit program;
- Start date according to your preferences;
- Work place: Prague 10, Dolni Mecholupy.