Nabídka volných pracovních míst
With 530 years of heritage, more than 2,500 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.
The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
Head of Warehousing and Distribution
The Head of Warehousing and Distribution will be responsible for the design, implementation and execution of the global warehousing and transportation activities. This position will play a crucial role in the comprehensive end-to-end Supply Chain Strategy. This position has accountability for moving finished goods from plants (internal and external) to the country distribution centers and from there to the customers. This role must ensure alignment between global partners, suppliers, country affiliates, wholesalers, pharmacies and hospitals in delivering on our service promise.
The successful candidate combines strong tactical leadership and industry knowledge within the Pharma/Generics industry to execute operational excellence today while providing the strategic vision and industry insight that will set the path for the future. The Head of Warehousing and Distribution is an individual with a strong level of experience in domestic and global warehousing and transportation with a skillset in logistics strategy, network design, implementation and ongoing performance improvement. This role is responsible for maximizing delivery performance across all transportation services by driving the creation and execution of strategies to improve business process productivity, reduce warehousing and transportation costs while improving business profitability and customer satisfaction. Additionally, the successful candidate will have established relationships with industry leading logistics service providers and will have direct experience in building new collaborations key suppliers, managing negotiation processes and leading supplier performance evaluation processes.
- Leads and manages the Warehousing & Distribution team and aligns with supply chain teams from plants and country affiliates
- Evaluates and maintains warehousing and transportation network that meets the current and future needs of the organization by applying industry best practices with a focus on cost efficiency, sustainability, customer service and operational excellence
- Creates operational plans and financial budgets to execute established strategies
- Interfaces with key stakeholders in the warehousing and transportation process, including internal and external plants, country affiliates, procurement, customs and supply chain
- Creates, monitors and reports on the critical KPI's that measure the performance of the network against agreed upon service standards
- Maintains cost tracking that accurately improve the overall efficiency of the organization and reduce costs
- Manages, recruits, hires, trains, motivates, coaches and promotes a diverse professional workforce with the Warehousing and Distribution team to support the organization’s goals
- Performs other tasks under the direction of the Head of Supply Chain within the agreed type of work
- University Degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Management or other related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Pharma/Generics Industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Warehousing and Transportation
- Expert knowledge in warehousing and transportation
- Experience in leading international teams
- Collaborative skills and conflicting resolution experience
- Good communication and process management skills
- Comfortable using Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluid in English (spoken & written)
- An opportunity to work for a successful European company
- An opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise in your field
- Continuous language and personal development
- Above standard social and education program