Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Pricing & Market Access Manager
Purpose of the job
Plan, develop and implement Pricing & Market Access strategies for the company products as well as maintain the Company’s image and leading position within Czech generics market.
- Cross-functional co-operation with other departments (Marketing, Sales, Commercial or Supply Chain) in order to improve commercial position of Zentiva products.
- Pro-active approach within pricing and reimbursement environment in order to utilize potential opportunities on the market.
- Develop and maintain the relationships with key external stakeholders (MoH, State Institute for Drug Control, Health insurance).
- Represent the company within Czech association of pharmaceutical companies (ČAFF) and at public conferences with representatives of public institutions.
- Developments in healthcare systems, the activities of competitive companies and timely communicate these updates to Zentiva management.
- Managing all administrative processes related to Maximum selling prices and Reimbursements.
- Regular analyzes of external price references and environmental changes and its potential impact on Zentiva products.
- Prepare Zentiva price-list and manage the approval process of price changes.
- Anticipate the future evolution of prices and reimbursements for the preparation of company business plans.
What we require
- University degree.
- Fluent Czech or Slovak and English.
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry is desirable.
- Knowledge of Czech Pricing & Reimbursement system is an advantage.
- Flexible and pro-active approach.
- Passion, reliability and working independence.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Advanced skills of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Driving license.
What we offer
- Interesting work in a dynamically developing, forward-looking company that improves and saves the lives of many people in many countries.
- Provide trainings for your development and expertise.
- Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system.
- 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year.
- Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option.
- Subsidized meals in our company dining room.
- Above standard social and benefit program.
- Start date according to your preferences.
- Place of work: Praha, Dolní Měcholupy.