Nabídka volných pracovních míst
With 530 years of heritage, more than 2,500 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.
The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
The role of Program Manager is to manage industrial programs (transfers, API implementations, optimization, etc.). He/She assures that the plans and priorities are followed up, the right capacities available and sites have experienced teams properly designed for these programs so that company is able to deliver projects on time and within budget and to meet desired business objectives. Program Manager participates at the strategy preparation for industrial projects and their prioritization; coordinates these projects within and outside the company by set up of governance principles and methodology. He/She collaborates with all key internal & external stakeholders, ensures very good standard of the projects, quality of the products, safety and production at good financial cost.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. Initiate the project by confirming project scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities. Manages internal as well as external resources with a team. Map, monitor and support all type of transfer projects from feasibility phase to start of commercial production in a receiving site and product launch. Direct and manage projects transversally in a structure respecting production sites and regions of interests.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential Program manager manage the delivery of internal and outsourced projects from project initiation to project end.
Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments. Ability to work in cross-cultural team.
• Supports the identification and managing of project risks and critical path.
• Evaluates projects and creates recommendations in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
• Supports, maps and monitors all types of transfer and repatriation projects from feasibility phase to start of commercial production in a receiving site; supports Sourcing Case preparation
• Supports local teams in the kick-off of major transfer projects
• Bridges the collaboration between regions (mainly in case of transfers)
- Track the transfer projects and other industrial projects running in Zentiva sites. Prepare regular reports on their status.
Focus on high performance and results.
• Establishes project governance, manages risks and issues - direct outputs of the project team, ensuring overall success of project and effective use of resources
• Monitors and controls execution of projects
- Provide project reporting including overall performance of the project and project completion documentation
Report regularly about the projects status and communicates progress among different stakeholders.
Provide reliable financial forecasts to the management related to BP
- At least 3Y in project management, knowledge of PM tools
- Strong ability to cooperate, influence and manage ambiguity
- At least 5Y experience from pharma industry: development and/or pharma technology and/or transfers (at least one)
- Business-oriented with scientific/ technology background
- Able to actively communicate across the company and conduct research to design and implement program that satisfies company needs and is aligned with overall company strategy
- Basics from market intelligence and controlling
- Team player
- An opportunity to work for a successful European company
- An opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise in your field
- Continuous language and personal development
- Above standard social and education program