Nabídka volných pracovních míst
At Zentiva our aspiration is that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to healthcare. Today, the everyday solutions that we all depend on truly count as a vital foundation of healthy living. With more than 2’500 people across Europe and 2 production sites in Prague and Bucharest we strive to be the champion of Generics medicines to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
We are proud that our people energize each other with passion, friendship and a strong sense of collaboration. This will enable us to realize our ambition, to achieve the results that matter most, and to deliver on our promise to people who rely on our products and services every day.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our company and achieve our objectives.
Senior Patent Counsel
Senior patent counsel will provide strategic advice, guidance and support for all patent aspects related to a molecule on a global scale. The Senior Patent Counsel will be responsible for the product for the duration of the project, including development, in-licensing, litigation and launch
- Support all departments, business units and affiliates with respect to patent and patent litigation matters
- Provide timely, robust and strategic advice to clients
- Advise and counsel Development, Launch Management, Licensing, Commercial, Portfolio and other functions with respect to all patent issues
- Clearly and effectively communicate advice so that clients understand the risk and the potential impact
- Ability to explain complex patent and legal issues in a clear, concise and understandable manner
- Prioritize requests and duties in a way that best supports the overall organization. Focus on the right tasks and projects.
- Think strategically and innovatively when undertaking patent and case analysis and management
- Not be afraid to make decisions
- Identify risks, evaluate the risk, communicate clearly the risk and undertake smart action to mitigate the risk
- Retain and instruct external counsel with respect to oppositions, litigations and any other patent advice that is needed
- Challenge the “norm” and don’t be afraid to do things differently
- Interact and contribute to the Patent Team daily and share knowledge and learnings
- Work with and develop junior team members and trainees. Share knowledge and participate in the development and education of all team member
- Encourage those you work with to be their best and accept and welcome challenges
- Qualified European Patent Attorney or Attorney at Law
- Scientific degree
- 8+ years’ experience, preferably in law firm and in-house
- Fluent in English, other European language(s) helpful
- Pharmaceutical and/or life sciences experience, generic pharmaceutical experience a significant advantage
- Multi-jurisdiction litigation/counseling experience
- Experience in a global in-house legal department
- Experience advising commercial and business partners
- An opportunity to work for a successful international company
- An opportunity to broaden your organizational skills
- Continuous language and personal development
- An attractive compensation & benefits package