Nabídka volných pracovních míst
OTC LEAD CZ&SK
Purpose of the job:
Plan, develop and implement sales & marketing strategies for a group of products and develop the Company’s image and position in the relevant market segments to meet the immediate sales and profitability objectives through the direction and management of subordinate.
Task & Responsibilities:
Business Division Team Leadership
- Training, developing, coaching and keeping high levels of motivation
- Managing staff on a day to day basis involving clear objectives regular business reviews
- In co-operation with GM to review product acquisition proposals to ensure reviews are of adequate depths and quality
- Supply GM with economic evaluations of the products, the market opportunities and alternative strategies to support product sales and profitability in changing environment.
Sales & Marketing Strategy
To develop marketing strategy, plans and programs to achieve long and short-term sales and objectives:
- Timely preparation of marketing plans that are short and long term oriented, logical, meeting company’s goals for sales.
- Active involvement of regulatory, medical, market research in the development of strategy and clear briefing of sales force, market research, medical and external agencies once strategy is agreed upon
- Implementation, monitoring and revision of marketing plans to report on product progress and proactively recommend revision based on environment or budget shortfalls.
- Collaboration with international product / category management on core product strategies
- Develop divisional long range plan
- Develop divisional budget and bear full responsibility for its delivery
- Implement promotional and advertising plans through external agencies and sales force in order to achieve the sales objectives and meet the required standards of quality.
- Develop specialist knowledge of the group of products and disease areas in order to transfer it to the field force.
- Monitor progress and changing market needs and the marketing mix to be able to modify tactics to achieve sales objectives and maintain adequate stock / supplies of product.
- Maintain and develop contacts among medical opinion leaders, health care authorities, to ensure the company’s good reputation and image.
Skills & Competences:
- University education in relevant field (economics, marketing, business administration)
- Fluent Czech or Slovak and English
- Previous career track in FMCG / Pharma OTC division / OTC company
- Business Acumen and Strategic thinking
- Excellent understanding of consumer driven markets
- Change Management
- Leadership skills
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
- Good knowledge of Commercial Best practices
- IT literacy
- Driving license
- Market competitive salary
- Challenging working environment and great dedicated team
- Attractive set of benefits ( 1 extra week of holidays, life insurance, cafeteria system, luncheon vouchers and many other)