Nabídka volných pracovních míst
With 530 years of heritage, more than 2,500 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.
The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
IT Application Expert
- Contribute to and communicate the operations and maintenance of SAP systems in the area of expertise.
- Follow the IT security and quality processes
- Provide specialized system knowledge to allow resolutions of incidents
- Take responsibility for the technical solution of incidents in area of expertise, reacting quickly to limit impacts and resolve the issue.
- Liaising with other IT teams on bug fixes and solution enhancements
- Prioritize individual incidents and ensuring the delivery of solutions in line with the operational level agreements to deadlines and quality standards
- Defining and documenting of operation procedures, new functionality and scope of development or customizing
- The delivery of documentation to agreed standards, on time and error free
- Providing technical advice and troubleshooting for SAP systems
- Cross-training and presentations for colleagues and business key users
- Delivering user guides and support documentation to business key users
- Working in a small team providing primarily technical and limited business support for project team
- Practical experience with SAP Solution
- Experience with programming and/or database languages is beneficial
- Good knowledge of technologies and business processes used in specific domain
- Experience dealing with users and/or clients from both a business and technical perspective is beneficial
- Experience how to work in a Support role is beneficial
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to listen and cooperate with other people
- Good organizational skills including the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative and within a team environment
- Ability to investigate and analyze problems and propose solutions
- A practical, methodical and structured approach to work
- English language on at least upper-intermediate level
- Czech language is mandatory
- An opportunity to work for a successful European Gx company
- An opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise in your field
- Continuous personal development
- Above standard social and education program