Nabídka volných pracovních míst
With 530 years of heritage, more than 2,500 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.
The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
Senior Procurement Category Manager - Packaging / Capex
Is in charge of assigned category or category segment within COGS Procurement domain. Works in close collaboration with other Procurement functions and key business partners. Is responsible for strategic activities related to the procurement of the assigned category or category segment and for implementing and executing contracts within Zentiva operational scope. This mission is aligned with the values, the ethical charter and the code of conduct of Zentiva. The Senior Procurement Category Manager reports to Procurement Manager COGS.
• Pricing & contract negotiations.
• Delivers costs improvement and other performance objectives set for the assigned category or category segment.
• Benchmarks the existing prices and collects internal requests & inputs; assesses supplier risks and opportunities; optimizes existing supplier base.
• Collects in-depth intelligence of the global market and its development; contributes to fact-base building.
• Manages sourcing activities; performs RFI/RFP/RFQ/contract management process and analyses the provided proposals; streamlines the number of suppliers:
- selects supplier as per spend category requirements,
- identifies potential suppliers,
- initiates approval of new vendors,
- negotiates and conclude contracts, optimize existing agreements.
• Prepares business cases and submits them to the Sourcing Committee for approval.
• Manages spending and investments within the assigned category engaging stakeholders, aligning on business objectives and ensuring supply continuity.
• Supports budgeting & LRP process and savings reporting.
• Management of business relationship with the suppliers; setting and management of routine business reviews with the suppliers (performance & internal customer satisfaction, business/financial and operations reviews, risk assessment, market intelligence).
• Communicates, aligns on business objectives and collaborates with critical stakeholders (Supply chain, CommOps, Launch management, Sourcing&Manufacturing Strategy, Quality, Regulatory, IP, Finance, Development, etc.) to plan and to consolidate business needs.
• Ensures Procurement involvement in relevant strategic projects; challenges business requirements.
• Operates in global market.
• University degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Engineering or Economy
• At least 5-10 years of a relevant work experience, preferably within a direct spend procurement department or a Pharma company, supply chain or controlling
• Capability to manage business at executive level: internal stakeholders and suppliers.
• Ability to work across all functions and geographies as well as in a culturally diverse environment.
• Business acumen and ability to build sustainable business connectivity
• Strong internal customer & business focus, result orientation.
• Being detail-oriented, proactive and well organized.
• Solid listening, communication (both oral and written) and presentation skills.
• Four core LEAD competencies (Act for Change, Strive for results, Cooperate transversally, Commit to customers)
• Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Familiarity with regulatory requirements associated with pharmaceutical products is of an advantage
• Language - English: Advanced level, Other languages are an advantage
An opportunity to work for a successful international pharma company in CZ
An opportunity to broaden the knowledge and expertise in your field
Pleasant and dynamic working environment
Continuous language and personal development
Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system
10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year
Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option
bsidized meals in our company dining room
Above standard social and benefit program
Start date according to your preferences