Nabídka volných pracovních míst
With 530 years of heritage, more than 2,500 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.
The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
Master Data Expert
Responsible for coordination and setup procedures of administration Master data in respect of creating, saving, changing, processing and publishing and sharing information. Ensure functional software background and their optimal setup. Cooperate with other departments, share with creating records of new products. Setup standards and methodology for implementation and development of Master data management. Ensure trainings and workshops, Cooperate on development of MDM.
- Setup and manage procedures in administration of Master data in respect of creating, saving, changing, processing and publishing and sharing information. Setup rules for process of creating Master data using software solution (SAP-Z/CEP-Z/Athena). Suggest data integration and sharing for all information systems, which are using concrete information. Create procedures for verifying complete and quality data using electronically tools. Cooperate with other departments on changes impacts not only to SC. Finding out solutions for operation problems, escalating if necessary.
- Define standards and rules for creating master data and managing their changes. Define Master Data and analyzing their life cycle. Suggesting procedures for creating, saving, changing and sharing. In cooperation with other departments setup responsibilities for creating data and their quality. Managing software tools for master data management and workflow.
- Testing and verifying new possibilities of software programs, changes in setup and using new functionalities in respect of improve and development of system on level of master data. In cooperation with IT department define demands for software solutions.
- Create guidelines and manuals for creating and managing master data. Ensure trainings and workshops.
- University degree in engineering, IT, logistics or business
- SAP knowledge is necessary
- Pharmaceutical industry experience is a plus
- Knowledge of database systems and workflow is an advantage
An opportunity to work for a successful international pharma company in CZ
An opportunity to broaden the knowledge and expertise in your field
Pleasant and dynamic working environment
Continuous language and personal development
Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system
10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year
Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option
bsidized meals in our company dining room
Above standard social and benefit program
Start date according to your preferences