Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Zentiva as the champion of Generics and OTC medicines is headquartered in Prague and reaches over 40 million patients in 25 European countries. The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our 2500 people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations.
Portfolio Optimization Specialist
- Accountable for top down analysis and affiliate support.
- Benchmarking based on the top down and bottom-up analyses
- Sourcing Analysis (identify opportunities for products´ harmonization)
- Set up Lifecycle management (LCM) and optimization priorities and target with customers
- To trigger LCM and optimization strategy preparation – business cases preparation followed by monitoring of approved programs/projects
- To prepare regularly updated Progress Reports for Management
- Support of Optimization department in creation and maintaining of the Project Office (Databases preparation and maintaining, Sharepoint, reports download, preparation of presentations)
- University degree
- Industrial Engineer / Pharmaceutical background with operational / business experience (2-4 years).
- Good understanding of Generic business specifics and project management background
- Multi-tasking, strategically thinking, analytical skills and detail oriented
- Communication and Interpersonal skills, ability to work in matrix organization
- Good PC skills (advanced Excel required), fluent English
- Part-time job with lunch benefit in Zentiva canteen (Work agreement: DPP/DPČ)
- An opportunity to work for a successful international worldwide company
- An opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise in your field