Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Zentiva as the champion of Generics and OTC medicines is headquartered in Prague and reaches over 40 million patients in 25 European countries. The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our 2500 people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations.
Trademarks Gx Activity Support
Zentiva is looking for talented individuals who will help drive the development of our Company and achieve our objectives.
- Pre-check of Compu Watch Notices, check of further information in internal and public databases, on Internet, preparation of standardized e-mails
- Pre-check of performed search reports, with check of further information in internal and public databases, for final review by the Head of Trademarks
- Preparation of standardized e-mails and potential communication with Clients regarding the proofs of use relating to individual trademarks under the supervision of the Head of Trademarks
- Communication with external Trademark and Patent Law Offices and internal Clients under the supervision of the Head of Trademarks
- Update of internal Trademark Register (Trademark Agreements, Letters of Consent, Registration / Renewal Certificates etc.)
- Maintaining overview of PIU and TM search reports, Trademark disputes or other relevant overviews
- Updating different excel files in linked with TM activity (Overview of Gx & CHC Ongoing Projects, Overview of Scope of countries – branded vs. INN, Renewals / Recordals).
- Search of relevant information in internal Trademark database
- Update of the TM module of gRIS database
- Student of 3rd academic year (preferably) of the Faculty of Law (Charles University in Prague, Masaryk University in Brno, University of West Bohemia) with a deep interest in Intellectual Property Law (Trademarks) / of Metropolitan University in Prague (Study Programme – Industrial Property / International and Regional relations in Intellectual Property)
- Advanced knowledge of work with PC (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, public accessible trademark databases (UPV database, Romarin)
- Very good knowledge of English language (legal and business terminology preferably)
- Precision and orientation on detail, analytical thinking, time flexibility
- Team spirit and good communication
- Ability to work independently, under supervision of the Head of Trademarks
- Part-time job with a lunch benefit at Zentiva canteen
- Acquisition of professional experience in a dynamically developing perspective Pharma company
- Acquisition of knowledge in pharmaceutical field with international context
- Opportunity to work with a legal team located in many countries
- Use and development of personal and professional knowledge and skills