Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Zentiva, the European generics business, is the fifth largest and fastest growing generics company in Europe. We are at the forefront of developing modern, high-quality and affordable medicines.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our Company and achieve our objectives. Place of work in Slovak Republic.
Compilation and preparation of the registration documentation according to current guidelines and management of registration procedures with the aim to obtain marketing authorization, variations approval, renewals; to implement DRA requirements into internal company standards
- To compile, check and update registration documentation according to legislative requirements
- Coordination: To co-operate with appropriate departments, to set partial tasks and check their realization for the purpose of controlling all the processes of registration proceedings
- Registration procedures Management: communication with internal and external partners, coordination of procedure
- Responsibility for products maintenance
- Legislation/Trends: To monitor legislation as regards a drug regulation as well as developmental trends in the branch for the purpose of implementation of DRA requirements into internal company standards.
- University degree in chemistry/natural science/pharmacy
- Work experience not required, but advantage
- Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the European DRA legislation
- Decision-making skills
• Applicable legal requirements
• Communication and organizational skills
- Challenging career opportunity to work for a successful fast growing international worldwide company
- Personal and professional growth and development
- Competitive remuneration and benefit package reflecting company success and individual contribution