Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Zentiva, the generics business of the Sanofi group, is the third largest and fastest growing generics company in Europe based in Prague. Zentiva currently operates in 35 countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East, and its products are used by almost 800 million people. We are at the forefront of developing modern, high-quality and affordable medicines. As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our Company and achieve our objectives.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position:
Procurement Manager Outsourced Services
Purpose of the job:
Is in charge of the management of outsourced services spend, suppliers and relations (SRM).
Manages all procurement activities related to services provided by shared service centers as well as the tactical buying and vendor master data management (VMD). The person is in charge of management of the procurement spend and activities of outsourced End to End processes and Centers of Excellence. Is accountable for tracking of projects, savings, and value delivery within the relevant spends and service areas. The geographic scope is global. Is the strategic partner to the other Procurement functions as well as to the Key business partners. As Procurement outsourced services manager Is responsible for setting and implementing relevant processes. I this role reporting to Head of Procurement Zentiva.
- Sets yearly planning process, fully aligned with finance, relevant businesses and support functions;
- Is accountable for the monitoring of performance and proposing improvement actions;
- Manages Procurement of outsourced services and supplier relation;
- Manages the process of procurement flows and related interfaces;
- Supports and implementation of Guidelines about Procurement process shared service center, adherence with procurement policy and relevant guidelines and cooperate on internal control and observance within Zentiva.
- Builds & manages business connectivity with all relevant functions.
Procurement Excellence, Public Relations & External affairs
- Foster innovation and brings external market intelligence to the Procurement community.
- Is responsible for adherence with budgets and spends.
Communication & Change Management
- Supports communication activities in the country.
Procurement Risk Management, Compliance, Ethics and CSR
- Is in charge of following processes within Procurement:
- Regular trainings in order to comply with compliance and internal controls requirements;
- Performs Compliance sanity checks;
- Performs “pre/post-audit” management;
- Is responsible for the crisis management process within relevant field of responsibilities.
- Internal: Commercial - Sales, Marketing, Portfolio management, Business Development, Production, IA (R&D, SCM, QA/QC, RA, DMF, IP..) and Central functions;
- External: 3rd parties in supplier relation to the group.
- Scope is Global
- The experience level is mid-senior;
- At least 5 years’ experience in Procurement, management or transversal role with proven record in term of change management in the international company;
- University education - Master degree in Engineering or Economy;
- Procurement or market intelligence experienced;
- Advance knowledge of the End to End processes and Centers of excellence functions ;
- Knowledge of Procurement best practices and competency models;
- Knowledge of the basics of IS infrastructures and landscapes (backend /front end), experience with procurement tools and systems;
- Project management;
- Willingness to travel (to and also outside Europe);
- Capability to interact with business partners at executive level : internal stakeholders and suppliers;
- Good business acumen ;
- Solid listening and communication skills;
- Strong leadership and Influencing skills ;
- Capability to work in a matrix and complex environment;
- English: Advanced level, Other languages are an advantage.
Provide trainings for your development and expertise
- Possibility of career growth and career development
- Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system
- 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year
- Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option
- Subsidized meals in our company dining room
- Above standard social and benefit program
- Start date according to your preferences
- Work place: Prague 10, Dolni Mecholupy.