Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Zentiva, the generics business of the Sanofi group, is the third largest and fastest growing generics company in Europe based in Prague. Zentiva currently operates in 35 countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East, and its products are used by almost 800 million people. We are at the forefront of developing modern, high-quality and affordable medicines. As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our Company and achieve our objectives.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position:
We are looking to recruit a Business Coordinator to work in tandem with management of Trade and Revenue department. The aim of the role is to assist in the smooth running of the business through providing support and coordination of business activities. The role is suitable for business oriented candidates, ideally with key account management experience on junior level to take it as a natural step in the career in business.
• Responsibility for preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports as well as carrying our relevant report/data analysis
• Provide data analysis as required, consolidation of data and present conclusion.
• Produce quality and clear documentations required for delivery of the projects and business meetings.
• Create and maintain PowerPoint decks and other presentations for internal and external meetings
• Organize meetings and events with internal stakeholders and customers and active participation.
• Participate and responsible for meeting minutes and follow ups to keep deadlines of ongoing projects.
• Assist with sorting records and documents to maintain accurate record keeping.
• Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Previous experience in Key Account management or in a Business Analyst role in a project function or role is an advantage
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with ability to communicate with Stakeholders at all levels
• Advanced MS Office user
• Strong analytical skills and P&L knowledge
• Experience of working with agile methodology, Able to plan and manage own workload to deadlines
• High level of attention to detail
• Fluent English
• An opportunity to work for a successful European Gx company
• An opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise in your field
• Continuous language and personal development
• Above standard social and education program