Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Zentiva, the generics business of the Sanofi group, is the third largest and fastest growing generics company in Europe based in Prague. Zentiva currently operates in 35 countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East, and its products are used by almost 800 million people. We are at the forefront of developing modern, high-quality and affordable medicines. As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our Company and achieve our objectives.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position:
Procurement Category Manager NCOGS
Is in charge of assigned category within NCOGS Procurement domain. Works in close collaboration with other Procurement functions and key business partners and is responsible for implementing and executing contracts within Zentiva operational scope. Is responsible for strategic activities related to the procurement of the assigned category. This mission is aligned with the values, the ethical charter and the code of conduct of Zentiva. The Procurement Category Manager reports to NCOGS Procurement Manager. This role is senior expert position, which takes care of 14 affiliations without a working team - the position is expert not managerial.
- Builds & executes competitive and innovative category strategies; assesses supplier risks and opportunities; aligns on budget & LRP objectives.
- Collects in-depth intelligence of the global and local market and its development; builds fact-base for the assigned category.
- Manages sourcing activities, performs RFI/RFP/RFQ/contract management process and analyses the provided proposals; streamlines the number of suppliers:
- selects supplier as per spend category requirements,
- identifies potential suppliers,
- initiates approval of new vendors,
- negotiates and conclude contracts, optimize existing agreements.
- Manages spending and investments within the assigned category engaging stakeholders, aligning on business objectives and ensuring supply continuity.
- Delivers costs improvements and other category performance objectives; supports budgeting process and savings reporting.
- Management of business relationship with the suppliers; setting and management of routine business reviews with critical suppliers (performance & internal customer satisfaction, business/financial and operations reviews, risk assessment, market intelligence).
- Communicates, aligns and collaborates with critical stakeholders (Supply chain, CommOps, Launch management, Sourcing&Manufacturing Strategy, Quality, Regulatory, IP, Finance, Development, etc.) to plan and to consolidate business needs.
- Ensures Procurement involvement in relevant strategic projects; challenges business requirements (Buy Better/Buy Less).
- Operates in global market.
- University degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Engineering or Economy
- At least 3-5 years of a relevant work experience, preferably within a procurement department or supply chain.
- Fluent English, other languages are an advantage, Communicative Czech language
- Capability to manage business at executive level: internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Ability to work across all functions and geographies as well as in a culturally diverse environment.
- Business acumen and ability to build sustainable business connectivity
- Strong internal customer & business focus, result orientation.
- Being detail-oriented, proactive and well organized.
- Solid listening, communication (both oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements associated with pharmaceutical products is of an advantage
- Provide trainings for your development and expertise
- Possibility of career growth and career development
- Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefit system
- 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year
- Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option
- Subsidized meals in our company dining room
- Work place: Prague 10, Dolni Mecholupy