Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Zentiva, the European generics business, is the fifth largest and fastest growing generics company in Europe. We are at the forefront of developing modern, high-quality and affordable medicines.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our Company and achieve our objectives. Place of work in Slovak Republic.
IT Application Expert & Project Manager// Sharepoint
• Act as primary point of contact of the overall SharePoint environment and related service offering
• Is in charge of definition, implementation and maintenance of Sharepoint procedures and policies
• Create technical and process environment for usage of Sharepoint as basis for custom applications and collaboration site as standard service
• Manage all aspects of the SharePoint administration including: availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, backup and security
• Manage lifecycle of the SharePoint site collection, review trends, standards and specifications, define & execute appropriate actions plan
• Continuously improves Sharepoint technologies taking into account business needs, technology evolution and cost optimization.
• Coordinate and implement SharePoint solutions in line with business requirements
• Provide internal support, coordinate and oversee external support for SharePoint users and troubleshooting of issues
• Closely cooperate with Sharepoint vendors, maintain business, vendors and IT partnership
• Participate in crisis activities, in close collaboration with IT Managers; contribute to an up-to-date crisis process
• Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory requirements and with internal recommendations and standards (quality, security, architecture, etc.)
• Promote and drive user adoption, share best practices between IT and business teams, conduct training and informational sessions
Experience & Qualification
• Experience in building and supporting all aspects of SharePoint including sites, site collections, master pages, templates, web parts, content types & policies, lists, libraries, workflows, authentication, security groups, permissions, and customizations
• Proven experience in Sharepoint 2013 and 2016, experience working with or knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and is a big plus
• Good understanding of what can be done with the OOB features in SharePoint
• Strong SharePoint documentation and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in Sharepoint Online is an advantage
• Very good written and oral communication skills, ability to articulate ideas to both technical and nontechnical audiences
• General knowledge of Pharma industry (Good Manufacturing Practice, ..)
• Experience in project management (local/regional)
• Fluent in Czech and English (B2 and higher)
• High school/University degree
• Proven skills in communication and management of user expectations
• Capacity to positively move in a complex environment comprised of project management, users’ expectations, IT orientations, financial constraints, and competing priorities
• Capable of translating technical items into business management language and vice versa.
• Displays and promotes the standards of behavior that are in line with the values and expectations of the organization, and demonstrates high integrity, holding himself/ herself and his/her team to high ethical standards.
• Competitive and performance related remuneration
• An opportunity to work for a successful European Gx company in a dynamic environment
• An opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise in your field across different markets
• Above standard social and education programs