Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Zentiva, the generics business of the Sanofi group, is the third largest and fastest growing generics company in Europe based in Prague. Zentiva currently operates in 35 countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East, and its products are used by almost 800 million people. We are at the forefront of developing modern, high-quality and affordable medicines. As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our Company and achieve our objectives.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position:
Legal position within Zentiva HQ organization primarily focused on legal services and legal support for the group in order to minimize legal risks/matters that might have significant impact for Zentiva.
• Provide support when ensuring external legal services and legal services to the company’s management.
• Representation of the company when acting with authorities, mainly in court and administrative proceedings.
• Management of Zentiva legal entities company law matters.
• Management of legal services when entering into legal relationships (mainly drafting, control and approval of contracts) in order to comply with legal requirements and optimize the company’s position in legal relations.
• Solve legal matters according to capacity and experience
Qualifications & Experience
• Master’s degree in Law & Bar exam is must
• Proven and successful experience in relevant field (min 5-7 years, pharma industry preferred)
• Fluent in English
Critical Competencies for Success
• Excellent self-leadership and organization skills to deliver on a range of projects, often with competing priorities
• Proven skills in communication, management of customer expectations
• Proven track record in Senior Business Partnership management
• Capacity to move in a complex environment of project management, process owners, users’ expectations, and under financial challenges and competing priorities.
• Strategic thinker, capable of translating technical items into management understandable terms
• Displays and promotes the standards of behavior that are in line with the values and expectations of the organization, and demonstrates high integrity, holding himself/ herself and his/her team to high ethical standards
Other Personal Characteristics
• A self-starter, self-motivated, self-disciplined, self-assured and performance driven
• An excellent team builder and talent developer
• Proactive, takes the initiative to make things happen.
• Confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strategic as well as pragmatic, with an ability to generate trust and build alliances across business/ progress lines, functional lines and within own organization
• Trainings for your development and expertise
• Possibility of career growth and career development
• Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system
• 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year
• Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option
• Subsidized meals in our company dining room
• Above standard social and benefit program