Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Zentiva, the European generics business, is the fifth largest and fastest growing generics company in Europe. We are at the forefront of developing modern, high-quality and affordable medicines.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our Company and achieve our objectives. Place of work in Slovak Republic.
Program Management Officer
• Support Head of Global Program Management in coordination of daily tasks, analysis and reporting.
• Support GPM to report program status to relevant committees and upper management or regions when required
o Consolidate data for one or all programs
o Support analysis for a given GPM or the head of GPM when necessary (eg. program team meetings or dedicated problem solving meeting)
o Prepare and formalize presentations
o Support Head of GPM with collection, formalization and analysis of the scenarios to suggest reprioritization
• Implement KPI tracking dashboard, collect and consolidate feedback from other departments and report to Head of GPM.
• Manage Program Change Request
o Consolidate and ensure quality of the Change Request from the programs
o Record Change Request and associated decision within global database
o Ensure action plans are launched
• Coordinate Multi-Programs meetings (eg. PPPC)
o Organize meetings (issue agenda after discussion with GPM, send invitations, formalize minutes)
o Ensure implementation of actions validated during the PPPC
• Manage Program Management Book of Knowledge
o Ensure formalization of processes, methods and tools activating necessary contributors
o Ensure that most up-to-date items of the framework are available for all Gx stakeholders
• Ensure and support the management and deployment of Program Management skills
• Graduate/Postgraduate in either:
o Pharmaceutical/Chemical/Life Sciences,
o Engineering School,
o Business School
• Very good knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong analytical skills & operational execution
• Strategic thinking combined with operational execution follow up and management
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Knowledge of pharma business is an advantage
Other Personal Characteristics
• A self-starter, self-motivated, self-disciplined, self-assured and performance driven
• Proactive, takes the initiative to make things happen.
• Trainings for your development and expertise
• Possibility of career growth and career development
• Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system
• 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year
• Subsidized meals in our company dining room
• Above standard social and benefit program
• position replacing mother on leave (fixed-term contract)