Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Zentiva, the generics business of the Sanofi group, is the third largest and fastest growing generics company in Europe based in Prague. Zentiva currently operates in 35 countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East, and its products are used by almost 800 million people. We are at the forefront of developing modern, high-quality and affordable medicines. As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our Company and achieve our objectives.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position:
Head of Compliance
Ensure the development, implementation, maintenance and monitoring of an effective corporate compliance program within Zentiva (HQ and affiliates) perimeter
- Design and implement the Compliance Program elements and framework.
- Develop or ensure development of written policies and procedures designed to ensure compliance in all aspects of Zentiva activities. Monitor implementation of Compliance Program.
- Propose and initiate all actions and create and implement all relationships to develop and foster a culture of compliance and ethical business practices.
- Contribute to, help build and support the network of compliance ambassadors within the countries to sustain the implementation of the Compliance Program.
- Provide strategic and effective support on Compliance related issues to the business in a proactive way, partnering with the business to ensure Compliance is understood, accepted and implemented in an effective way.
- Report on a regular basis to the Head of Zentiva, Head of Zentiva Legal and Zentiva senior management regarding the status and effectiveness of the Compliance Program, compliance obligations or compliance related issues, investigation and resolution of such issues and corrective actions.
- Report and escalate swiftly and at any time any unreported or unresolved compliance risk as well as any unplanned deviation.
- Develop or ensure development and implement standard Compliance Trainings, including but not limited to anti-corruption and anti-bribery, retention and management of third parties (due diligence) etc.
- Investigate or collaborate with other departments to direct investigation of any identified or potential compliance issues, including implementation of corrective action and discipline, as appropriate.
- Zentiva HQ as well as local management teams
- Zentiva legal team members
- European and local regulators
- Gx compliance associations
- University degree (in law, finance or equivalent)
- Fluent English
Experience and skills:
- 10+ years of experience in compliance or related sector (in pharma business a plus)
- Knowledge of control and risk systems, experience in training and communication an advantage
- Successful at establishing a maintaining of highly effective relationship with regulators
- Professional and personal integrity
- Understanding of compliance aspects in international and transversal environment (focus on Europe region)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with internal and external customers
- Ability to manage workload and priorities
- Adaptable, open to the new ways of working & finding unique solutions to overcome business challenges
- Team player with ability to build relationships transversally
- An opportunity to work for a successful international company
- An opportunity to broaden your organizational skills
- Continuous language and personal development
- An attractive compensation & benefits package
U kabelovny 130
102 37 Praha 10-Dolní Měcholupy