Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Zentiva, the generics business of the Sanofi group, is the third largest and fastest growing generics company in Europe based in Prague. Zentiva currently operates in 35 countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East, and its products are used by almost 800 million people. We are at the forefront of developing modern, high-quality and affordable medicines. As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our Company and achieve our objectives.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position:
Network Engineer is responsible for management of network services delivery, maintaining the design and integrity of network, including internal, hosted and cloud environments. He will provide expert technical assistance to team members with complex networking requests.
- Design and implementation of the processes, procedures and operational management associated with high levels of network availability and risk management, mmaintains relevant technical documentation
- Managing network services suppliers to plan, configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Provide advanced network support and works on troubleshooting with network service providers for both cloud and local network infrastructure
- Select and propose security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the IT security team to ensure secure data access networking and functional disaster recovery environment.
- Analysing, evaluating and monitoring network infrastructure and integrity with relevant network and monitoring technologies to ensure networks are configured to operate at optimal performance, cooperates on network capacity planning
- Liaising with network carriers and external resources
- Resolve issues tiers of support have escalated by troubleshooting Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Experience working in a complex environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of network administration and architecture.
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP + Fortinet / FortiGate
- Familiarity with Network switching, routing: VPNs, VOIP, SIP Trunking, BGP, VLAN, Large Scale Wireless Deployments
- WAN Technology (MPLS, VPN)
- Can communicate (verbally and written) within organization and to third parties clearly and effectively
- Service level and general contract management skills
- Experience in managing and/or interfacing with outsourced organizations
- Be an effective team player working both within and outside the IT organization.
- Proficient in Czech and English
- Competitive and performance related remuneration
- An opportunity to work for a successful European Gx company in a dynamic environment
- An opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise in your field across different markets
- Above standard social and education programs