Nabídka volných pracovních míst
Zentiva, the generics business of the Sanofi group, is the third largest and fastest growing generics company in Europe based in Prague. Zentiva currently operates in 35 countries in Europe, Africa and the Middle East, and its products are used by almost 800 million people. We are at the forefront of developing modern, high-quality and affordable medicines. As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our Company and achieve our objectives.
We are looking for a suitable candidate for the position:
If you are an optimistic and friendly person with a planning flavor, come and join our Supply chain team as our Demand Planner.
- KEY ESSENTIALS: A team player, an open-minded and optimistic person with a strong process orientation. Reliability is a must
- Secondary technical education, BCs or Degree in Economics Bachelor level
- 1+ year of experience in operational planning at international company
- Knowledge of supply chain and demand planning
- English language mandatory (intermediate level – daily communication)
- MS Office, Excel, Knowledge of SAP R/3 is advantage
- Ability to work in multinational environment in matrix structure
- Demand planning of finished products from the external partners to our customers in a global scope
- To secure and maintain the whole supply chain process – stock level, purchase order, transport, delivery, receipt and following documentation
- Cross-functional cooperation – Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Procurement, Strategy, Transfers department, etc.
- Daily communication with our external suppliers, affiliates and supply chain´s HUBs
- Responsibility to keep our internal and standard procedures
- Responsibility to control the stock level and availability of the products
What we offer:
- Find the way to your happiness at work
- Enjoy demand planning and unique atmosphere of the dynamic and stable team
- Provide trainings for your development and expertise;
- Possibility of career growth and career development
- Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system;
- 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year;
- Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option;
- Subsidized meals in our company dining room;
- Above standard social and benefit program;
- Start date according to your preferences;
- Work place: Prague 10, Dolni Mecholupy.