HR Costs Controller
- Adresa U kabelovny 130/22, 102 00 Praha-Dolní Měcholupy, Czech Republic
- Pracovní úvazek Full-time work
Zentiva is a producer of high-quality affordable medicines serving patients in Europe and beyond. With a dedicated team of more than 4,500 people and a network of production sites - including flagship sites in Prague and Bucharest - Zentiva strives to be the champion of branded generic medicines and OTC products in Europe to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
At Zentiva it is our aspiration that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to high-quality affordable medicines and healthcare. We work in partnership with physicians, pharmacists, wholesalers, regulators, and governments to provide the everyday solutions that we all depend on.
Responsible for Cost of Labor (COL):
• Reporting & planning, Cost control and Managing Opex Cost of Labor
• Supporting Senior FP&A lead and indirectly support HRBP teams in areas of HQ Corporate, Development, Industrial Operations and Alvogen
• Identification of COL needs, working with new solutions and supporting the implementation of solutions and new systems
• Work with HRBP’s, HR analytics and others as needed to support the development of next level analytics.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
The role is responsible for the following activities, outputs and/or projects in HQ Corporate, Development, Industrial Operations and Alvogen:
• Participate in the development of management reporting and deliver & maintain requested reports (source: mainly Workday, Finance Systems) and provide insights for strategic decisions
• Dashboard - track, understand and analyze the key indicators e.g. headcount, FTEs, personal costs, forecast and other business important KPIs like turnover, vacation, performance rating, talent tracking, engagement scores etc…
• Maintain a close professional relationship with FP&A & HRBP teams in order to align efforts, data structures and reports and to better understand, evaluate and optimize impact of employee related costs on company performance, while ensuring confidential and sensitive (mainly individual) data are not disclosed outside of HR department.
• Provide support to top management in preparing reports, forecasts, ad-hoc analyses
• Ensure data quality and consistency across designated responsibility, design as needed any data quality management, be the go to person for COL/FTE reporting
• Coordinate COL/FTE budget across designated area, track on regular basis, provide guidance whenever needed
• Constantly review existing processes in order to reach a lean, efficient controlling and data management
• Coordinate the process of personal costs and headcount planning, budgeting and FP&A in designated areas of responsibility and closely cooperate with HRBP, FP&A on alignment of efforts and timelines
Cost of Labor activities:
• Personal costs and headcount planning, budgeting and FP&A – see above
• Prepare regular monthly reports of headcount, utilization of working hours fund (absenteeism, sickness, overtimes), employee turnover. Prepare necessary analysis of headcount, personal costs and working hours funds
• Regularly calculate bonus accruals and submit them to Finance
• Contribute to internal and external audits
• Cooperate with accounting department – process data to final accounts: quarterly accruals for bonuses and untaken vacation etc.¨
- Proactive, self-starter and able to work independently and in team environment
- Strong ability to work effectively across functions and levels; proven collaborator Excellent networking and relationship-building skills and the ability to interact with confidence with various levels and functions
- Expertise in in reporting, planning and FP&A
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills, with a high level of commercial acumen
- Strong organizational skills
- International or global role experience as advantage
- Experience working in either HR or Finance field
- Excellent in MS Office applications (Excel, PPT, Adobe, Project management tools)
- Workday (HRIS) experience (desirable but not a must)
- Fluent English
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Learning and development opportunities
- Meaningful job in a business with purpose
Zentiva je moderní zaměstnavatel, proto nabízíme široký výběr benefitů, který osloví opravdu každého.
k narození dítěte
a mnoho dalších...