International Open Positions
Financial Modelling Expert
Reporting and forecasting tasks
- Coordination on reporting cash flow SAP-FC (both direct and indirect method) for all the legal entities (synchronized with reforecast). Consolidation for the actual cash-flow monthly, presentation of the results to the CFO, explanation of the variances between reforecast and actual figures.
- Reconciliation with cash level presented on the statutory balance sheet monthly closing
- Maintain integration of historical data in monthly cash model, improve the model into an operating cash model with much more features
- Maintain and improve design of an operational monthly cash model 2021 – 2025 that enables update of monthly historical figures by legal entities, as well as yearly budget and business plan.
- Leadership of a financial model for the affiliates to help on reporting/forecasting for PL, BS and CF (budget - ZECOS) that reconcile, coordination with controlling.
- Coordination on the middle term CF forecasting (1 year, quarterly, monthly) of all the legal entities in SAP-FC. Consolidation of the forecasted CF for all the entities, CFO presentation, reconciliation with cash level presented in the budget balance sheet.
- Design consolidated model for financial leverage calculation
- CAPEX model assessment, coordination and reporting to Zentiva Investment Review Committee.
- Convert the net working capital budgeting tool to a cash-flow budgeting tool (ZECOS).
Financing management and work on improvement in Cash Management
- Ensure precise reporting of CF for entire Zentiva group,
- Financial data modelling and reporting to external rating agencies (e.g. S&P, Fitch etc.)
- Technical support of Cash Management and improvement of cash management reporting (AR factoring dashboard, NWC and CAPEX reporting)
- Monitoring of the Zentiva net debt each month, presentation of the consolidated net debt, balance sheet optimization (factoring or other initiatives)
- Finance / Cash management / Corporate finance / Valuation is required
- 3-5 years’ experience in corporate finance / financial consulting / financial advisory / financial valuation (big 4)
- Corporate finance modelling skills is required with excellent Excel skills - (VBA, SQL, highly appreciated)
- Experience on cash-flow and CAPEX reporting, forecasting and consolidation is highly appreciated
- Analytical skills are highly appreciated
- CFA certifications is highly appreciated
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Proven skills in communication
- Capacity to move in a complex environment of project management, process owners, users’ expectations, IT/IS orientations and under financial challenges and competing priorities.
- Demonstrated experience in skills and competencies management, career management and in maintaining engagement.
- Strategic thinker, capable of translating technical items into management understandable terms
- Displays and promotes the standards of behavior that are in line with the values and expectations of the organization, and demonstrates high integrity, holding himself/ herself and his/her team to high ethical standards
- International, successful company
- Competitive salary and further growth opportunities
- An attractive benefits package
- Pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of holidays and sick days
- Continued learning and development
- Flexible home office policy
Phone: +420 702280400