International Open Positions
Zentiva is a producer of high-quality affordable medicines serving patients in Europe and beyond. With a dedicated team of more than 4,500 people and a network of production sites - including flagship sites in Prague, Bucharest, and Ankleshwar - Zentiva strives to be the champion of branded and generic medicines in Europe to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
At Zentiva it is our aspiration that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to high-quality affordable medicines and healthcare. We work in partnership with physicians, pharmacists, wholesalers, regulators, and governments to provide the everyday solutions that we all depend on.
Consolidation and Reporting Specialist
• She/he collects reporting packages from Zentiva subsidiaries and further analyses financial data provided to HQ, ensuring compliance with the Group accounting policies;
• She/he participates on maintaining consolidation reporting package for legal entities and performs regular and ad-hoc analysis;
• She/he contributes to prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly consolidated financial statements. For yearly reporting, she/he participates on reporting for IFRS disclosures;
• She/he interacts with Financial teams (local and headquarter) to evaluate potential impacts of changes in Group accounting policies and systems;
• She/he prepares regular periodic reports and ad hoc analysis to support management or other departments within the Group;
• She/he monitors and documents product flows/transfer between Group companies;
• She/he defines principles and logic for upstream margin elimination to derive consolidated standard COGS;
• She/he calculates and posts elimination of intercompany margin and contributes to intercompany reconciliation;
• She/he communicates and provides guidance and support to country and group users;
• She/he supports communication with auditors and provides underlying documentation.
• Graduate Education level in Accounting, Finance or economics
• Experience in Group consolidation principles, experience with elimination of intragroup profits would be a plus
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge of SAP ERP, understanding of consolidation tool (SAP FC preferred)
• Adequate expertise knowledge in financial accounting (IFRS, accounting processes)
• Advance user MS Excel
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills as well as communication skills to build effective network in the finance community
• Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional partners and drive process improvement initiatives across an organization.
• Opportunity to work in a dynamic multinational environment
elimination of intragroup profits would be a plus
• Job with a purpose of delivering high-quality and affordable medicines
• Competitive salary and social package
Phone: +420 702280400