International Open Positions
Zentiva is a producer of high-quality affordable medicines serving patients in Europe and beyond. With a dedicated team of more than 3,000 people and a network of production sites - including flagship sites in Prague and Bucharest – Zentiva strives to be the champion of branded and generic medicines in Europe to better support people’s daily healthcare needs. At Zentiva it is our aspiration that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to high quality affordable medicines and healthcare.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
IT Integration Administrator
The main mission of the role is to build and maintain the operational readiness of the application infrastructure of Managed File Transfer and Job Scheduling in order to secure end-to-end file transfers with external / internal technical partners.
Administration and operation
• This position is responsible for managing assigned software products and associated hardware and operating systems relevant to the Enterprise Managed File Transfer and Job Scheduling.
• Monitor performance of application and take action on changes. Respond to application outages and perform routine maintenance on assigned applications. Perform routine changes as assigned and according to change management procedures
• IE will maintain and run the Job Scheduling software that supports the automated batch scheduling.
• IE provide level 2 and 3 support for projects and implemented applications
• IE performs advanced operational administration and support of infrastructure in order to prevent incidents and problems and assures health and continuity of the service.
• Identify, isolate, and troubleshoot issues and drive development of solutions
• Assist with capacity planning to ensure application is scaled to meet current and projected capacities.
• Maintain version, patch and security levels, in accordance with the strategic direction of the company
• IE cooperates on design and maintenance of processes, procedures and operational management associated with related applications, cooperates on the maintenance of relevant technical documentation and SOPs.
• IE performs other tasks under the direction of the manager within the agreed type of work.
Innovation & services improvement
• IE suggests improvements to application & infrastructure performance, capacity and scalability.
• IE contributes to a research and development of new products and service relevant to areas of responsibility.
• Must have a basic understanding of Linux / Windows fundamentals, standard command knowledge. Familiarity with basic system administration tools and processes required.
• Good problem-solving skills and thorough knowledge of server OS administration
• Experience performing maintenance and administrative tasks within an application.
• Basic networking knowledge including TCP/IP, peer-to-peer, RPC, shares, FTP and packets
• Experience with HTTPS/ and SFTP standards
• PGP encryption/decryption knowledge
• Ability to analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing job flows and schedules systems.
• Understanding and application of thorough testing procedures and quality control processes
• A strong technical aptitude, strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently and exhibit excellent interpersonal and team skills
• Develop and document procedures, policies, and best practices. Increase efficiency through implementation of best practices and process automation
• Ability to create and document instructions so that others can follow them
• Plan, coordinate and execute change management processes
• Able to communicate well in Czech and English language.
Preferred years of experience:
• University or High-School in IT technology / technology field
• Suitable also for skilled graduates
• Minimum 3 years of experience in field of Linux / Windows OS
You will enjoy working with us because we can offer you:
• Unique opportunity to work for a successful and growing international company at HQ of the company
• Chance to work with a team of professionals in a challenging but very interesting environment
• Continuous personal development
• An attractive compensation & benefits package including cafeteria (cell phone, group life insurance, supplementary pension plan, flexible benefit progarm, holidays 25 days etc.).
• Flexible working hours and home office, SickDays
Place of work - HQ Prague, Dolni Mecholupy