International Open Positions
Zentiva is a producer of high-quality affordable medicines serving patients in Europe and beyond. With a dedicated team of more than 3,000 people and a network of production sites - including flagship sites in Prague and Bucharest – Zentiva strives to be the champion of branded and generic medicines in Europe to better support people’s daily healthcare needs. At Zentiva it is our aspiration that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to high quality affordable medicines and healthcare.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Consolidation Manager is able to provide assessment and give guidance/advises on complex accounting issues in areas such as, mergers & acquisitions, alliances, collaboration agreements, R&D arrangements as per IFRS. She/he is able to prepare consolidated financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, variation in equity, notes to financial consolidated statements) for shareholders and financial partners according to accounting standards (IFRS) and rules applicable to Zentiva. Prepare, maintain and assure deployment of Zentiva accounting positions, guidance, procedures and policies. Contribute to build a robust consolidating process for Zentiva Group, provide research on peer companies and benchmark on key accounting topics for the Group
• Give guidance/advises on complex accounting issues in areas such as revenue recognition, mergers & acquisitions, alliances, collaboration agreements, R&D arrangements and lease agreements.
• Review accounting treatments with respect to financial instruments proposed by Treasury She/he stays informed on IASB activities, in particular evolution of IFRS, IAS, IFRIC and SIC ; assesses preliminary impacts for the Group of new accounting and reporting pronouncements and implements needed changes in accounting positions, guidance, procedures and policies
• Interact with Financial (local and headquarter) and IT teams (Zentiva and external SAAS provider) to evaluate potential impacts of changes in Group accounting policies & systems.
• Support various financial projects relating to application of Zentiva methodology within the Group
• Participate on maintaining consolidation reporting pack for legal entities & performs regular and ad-hoc analysis
• Contribute to prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly consolidated financial statements. For yearly reporting, she/he prepares reporting for pension, income taxes, segment reporting
• Contribute on elimination of intercompany margin and reconciliation of intercompany transactions
• Graduate Education level in Accounting Finance or economics
• Strong experience in consolidation
• Strong knowledge of IFRS within an international group or auditing firm
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills as well as communication skills to build commitment to new methodologies
• Fluent in English
• Strong knowledge of SAP
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills as well as communication skills
• Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional partners and drive process improvement initiatives across an organization.
• Display and promote the standards of behavior that are in line with the values and expectations of the organization, and demonstrates high integrity, holding himself/ herself to high ethical standards
You will enjoy working with us because we can offer you:
• Unique opportunity to work for a successful and growing international company at HQ of the company
• Chance to work with a team of professionals in a challenging but very interesting environment
• Continuous personal development
• An attractive compensation & benefits package including cafeteria
• Flexible working hours and home office