International Open Positions
At Zentiva our aspiration is that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to healthcare. Today, the everyday solutions that we all depend on truly count as a vital foundation of healthy living. With more than 2’500 people across Europe and 2 production sites in Prague and Bucharest we strive to be the champion of Generics medicines to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
We are proud that our people energize each other with passion, friendship and a strong sense of collaboration. This will enable us to realize our ambition, to achieve the results that matter most, and to deliver on our promise to people who rely on our products and services every day.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our company and achieve our objectives.
Commercial Excellence Intern
- Support Sales Excellence team in all activities (including related activities, e.g. pricing, customer service, commercial IT)
- Data analytics - track, collect, understand and analyze all relevant data (e.g. data provider relationship management, Excel data analysis and insight-gathering)
- Project Management & Administration – prepare, manage and track implementation plans of various ongoing projects, organize medical conferences, manage and share best practices, manage internal communication channels, etc.
- Fluent English
- Ongoing or recently completed relevant university education (preferably related to pharma industry, business/economics, or math/statistics/computer science)
- Interest in pharma and/or marketing/sales
- Ability and desire to learn fast; interested in new, dynamic ways of working
- Feedback-driven behavior – not afraid to try things and be bold and proactive
- High team orientation
- Mastery of relevant applications (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint; project management tools a plus)
- Full time preferred
- Unique opportunity to work for a successful and growing international company
- Chance to work with a team of professionals in a challenging but very interesting environment
- Continuous personal development