International Open Positions
At Zentiva our aspiration is that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to healthcare. Today, the everyday solutions that we all depend on truly count as a vital foundation of healthy living. With more than 2’500 people across Europe and 2 production sites in Prague and Bucharest we strive to be the champion of Generics medicines to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
We are proud that our people energize each other with passion, friendship and a strong sense of collaboration. This will enable us to realize our ambition, to achieve the results that matter most, and to deliver on our promise to people who rely on our products and services every day.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our company and achieve our objectives.
Trademarks Support - Part Time
- Scanning & storing of necessary documentation
- Helping with the management of incoming and outgoing regular mail
- Administrative support to the Head of Trademarks
- Helping with management of the TM portfolio
- Other responsibilities per ad hoc needs
all under supervision of the manager
- Student of the Law Faculty preferably
- Advanced knowledge of work with PC (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, public accessible trademark databases)
- Very good knowledge of English language (legal and business terminology preferably)
- Precision and orientation on detail, analytical thinking, time flexibility
- Team spirit and good communication
- Ability to work independently, under supervision of the manager
- Part-time job with a lunch benefit at Zentiva canteen
- Acquisition of professional experience in a dynamically developing perspective Pharma company
- Acquisition of knowledge in pharmaceutical field with international context
- Opportunity to work with a legal team located in many countries.
- Use and development of personal and professional knowledge and skills