International Open Positions
At Zentiva our aspiration is that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to healthcare. Today, the everyday solutions that we all depend on truly count as a vital foundation of healthy living. With more than 2’500 people across Europe and 2 production sites in Prague and Bucharest we strive to be the champion of Generics medicines to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
We are proud that our people energize each other with passion, friendship and a strong sense of collaboration. This will enable us to realize our ambition, to achieve the results that matter most, and to deliver on our promise to people who rely on our products and services every day.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our company and achieve our objectives.
Compliance and GDPR Officer
On this position, you will ensure implementation, maintenance and monitoring of an effective corporate compliance program within Zentiva (HQ and affiliates) perimeter, as well as maintenance of GDPR agenda and support to global DPO.
- Implement and/or support implementation of Compliance Program at HQ and country level.
- Draft and/or ensure creation of internal compliance documentation (policies, SOPs, other documents) and procedures designed to ensure compliance in all aspects of Zentiva activities.
- Monitor and/or support monitoring of implementation of Compliance Program.
- Evaluate business activities to assess company risk areas.
- Report and help to manage compliance risks, violations and investigations
- Investigate or collaborate with other departments to direct investigation of any identified or potential compliance issues, including implementation of corrective action and discipline, as appropriate.
- Educate and train employees; create or help creation of training programs, materials and campaigns
- Help to build and maintain network of compliance contacts in the countries.
- Organize and lead selected compliance processes (e.g. conflict of interest evaluation process, compliance committee, donation committee)
- Provides reports on regular basis, keeps management informed about compliance activities and progress
- Support to the compliance hotline; management of hotline alerts
- Works together with other company departments to develop effective compliance program, including compliance induction training for new employees
- GDPR agenda: full compliance with the requirements of GDPR. Performance of DPO duties.
- Zentiva HQ as well as local management teams
- Zentiva legal team members
- Zentiva GDPR team members in affiliates
- European and local regulators
- Gx compliance associations
- Education: preferably university degree, not a must
- Language: English
- Experience and skills:
- 2+ years of experience in compliance
- Experience with GDPR implementation
- Experience in pharma business is a plus
- Process oriented, structured and diligent personality
- Knowledge of control and risk systems, experience in training and communication an advantage
- Professional and personal integrity
- Understanding of compliance aspects in international and transversal environment (focus on Europe region)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and listening skills with internal and external customers
- Ability to manage workload and priorities
- Adaptable, open to the new ways of working & finding unique solutions to overcome business challenges
- Naturally respected personality
- Team player with ability to build relationships transversally