International Open Positions
At Zentiva our aspiration is that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to healthcare. Today, the everyday solutions that we all depend on truly count as a vital foundation of healthy living. With more than 2’500 people across Europe and 2 production sites in Prague and Bucharest we strive to be the champion of Generics medicines to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
We are proud that our people energize each other with passion, friendship and a strong sense of collaboration. This will enable us to realize our ambition, to achieve the results that matter most, and to deliver on our promise to people who rely on our products and services every day.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our company and achieve our objectives.
- To support Lawyers in the Legal Department for drafting and preparing contracts, meetings of company bodies and submissions to public authorities, reviewing internal documents (including presentations), implementing internal policies and contract management processes, and communicating within the company, with partners and public authorities.
- Communication within the company, with partners and public authorities
- Designing and preparation of contracts, supporting meetings of company bodies, preparation of submissions to public authorities, revision and implementation of internal policies, preparation of internal documents, presentations and revisions of legal documents, contract managment
- University student - The Faculty of Law (at least 3rd year of studying is a must)
- Interest in Corporate and Commercial law with an international element
- Previous experience in a law company or legal department is an advantage
- Detail-oriented, reliable
- Communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent knowledge of English (communication, working with legal texts)
- Knowledge of PC (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2-3 days a week, starting November 2019
- An opportunity to work for a successful international worldwide company
- An opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise in legal profession
- Continuous language and personal development
- Place of work at Dolni Mecholupy
Phone: +420 702280400