International Open Positions
At Zentiva our aspiration is that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to healthcare. Today, the everyday solutions that we all depend on truly count as a vital foundation of healthy living. With more than 2’500 people across Europe and 2 production sites in Prague and Bucharest we strive to be the champion of Generics medicines to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
We are proud that our people energize each other with passion, friendship and a strong sense of collaboration. This will enable us to realize our ambition, to achieve the results that matter most, and to deliver on our promise to people who rely on our products and services every day.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our company and achieve our objectives.
INTEGRATION PROJECT MANAGER
Zentiva is searching for an Integration Manager (IM) who will support Zentiva’s Management Team in successfully implementing the integration of acquired assets.
The IM will be responsible for the successful and timely execution of key elements of the integration and the deal value creation plan, which will include a broad set of strategic, commercial, operational, organizational and financial initiatives. The IM will work very closely with the key leaders of the company, both at headquarter and at the country level.
The IM’s responsibilities include – but will not be limited to:
• Designing a detailed integration roadmap with clearly defining timelines, milestones and resources required.
• Creation and delivery of a disciplined integration strategy, process and execution plan, including communication and trainings.
• Identify areas of risk, evaluate impact and define response strategy
• Coordinate and conduct regular local project status meetings, provide proper summary reports, presentations and monitor budget, analyze variances and their impact; propose mitigation scenarios.
• Coordinating with the leaders and broader team members of the various workstreams, who will drive initiative implementation
• Acting in a "challenge and support" role vis-à-vis the workstream owners, helping them deliver the targeted results
• Making sure the initiatives are resourced adequately to deliver their objectives (both internal and – where needed – external resources)
• Acting as a first escalation level in resolving critical issues and involving the management team appropriately where further escalation is required
• Working alongside finance to ensure all critical financial value creation parameters of the initiatives are made transparent
• Support with the setting up of an integrated organization roadmap
• Maintain regular contact with relevant stakeholders at Zentiva HQ to ensure activities are proceeding as per defined timelines
Given the nature of the role and as it is a key part of a high-calibre executive team, strong interpersonal skills are mandatory. In addition:
• Understanding of key business processes of an organisation, particularly the industrial operations areas such as supply chain, manufacturing, procurement and quality. Understanding of IT systems and integration
• Integration/Separation project experience or Carve-Out Planning and Implementation
• High level of discipline; attention to details with ability to see and communicate big picture
• Ability to quickly develop a strong “standing” and gaining respect within the organization at all levels
• Ability to act as a catalyst for action and change whilst bringing along the team
• Very good people-handling skills and organisational sensitivity; with the ability to build trusted relationships quickly; engage people and encourage collaboration
• Broad set of influencing skills and ability to build consensus amongst multiple stakeholders with different interests
• Track record of successfully handling demanding projects across distributed organisations where coordination of multiple parties is a must for success
• Ability to challenge initiative owners in a constructive way with respect to overall feasibility and impact of initiatives
• High level of motivation and determination, entrepreneurial/self-starter used to work in a dynamic environment, ideally with experience working in a private equity related environment
• Willingness to travel
• Mix of consulting and operational experience, ideally the latter gained in a pharmaceutical / chemicals company
• Ideally background from tier 1 strategy consulting firm (at least as engagement/project manager) plus – in an ideal situation – management experience outside consulting
• 5+ years project management on large-scale implementation and/or integration projects
• Strong knowledge of project management best practice tools
• Industry experience from pharmaceutical (particularly generics) or related industries (e.g., chemicals)
• Value creation experience ideally within some of the following areas:
– Procurement/sourcing/make-or-buy decision making
– Operational transformation (supply chain management, lean operations)
– Commercial excellence/salesforce effectiveness
– Product development/product launch execution