International Open Positions
At Zentiva our aspiration is that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to healthcare. Today, the everyday solutions that we all depend on truly count as a vital foundation of healthy living. With more than 2’500 people across Europe and 2 production sites in Prague and Bucharest we strive to be the champion of Generics medicines to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
We are proud that our people energize each other with passion, friendship and a strong sense of collaboration. This will enable us to realize our ambition, to achieve the results that matter most, and to deliver on our promise to people who rely on our products and services every day.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our company and achieve our objectives.
Head of IT Infrastructure and Cloud
- The position is a Global, Leadership, Strategic and Operational role.
- Define and execute the Zentiva IT Infrastructure Services Strategy to support Zentiva’s applications and End-Users globally, in close partnership with Key Business and IT stakeholders, including:
- Plan, Design, Build, Deploy, Operate and continuously evolve Zentiva IT Infrastructure Services
- Maintain and introduce new end-user services (communication and collaboration, digital workplace and user support)
- Infrastructure management and Operations
- Network & Access and Identity management
- Business applications integration & Global programs
- IT & Business Partnership
- Protection of Zentiva IT Infrastructure assets and compliance with Industry regulations
- Design and implement the new Zentiva IT Infrastructure Services organization, and develop its people
- Anticipate business needs and leverage emerging technologies (Cloud, Mobility, etc.) to increase agility and speed, while delivering to end-users state of the art communication, collaboration and productivity solutions.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies and IT service management best practices
- Share knowledge, mentor, and educate the organization’s management, staff, customers, vendors and stakeholders with regard to Zentiva’s technological vision, opportunities, and challenges.
- Additional responsibilities :
- Ensure IT Strategic alignment through a common strategic framework and a unified strategic planning process
- Ensure IT Infrastructure Services operational efficiency through advanced policies, processes, methods, tools and practices
- Ensure IT Infrastructure Services economic performance through global visibility on IT Performance, Costs, Services, Project Portfolio management
- Optimize sourcing, leverage best in class outsourcing vendors while evolving internal skillset and optimizing resource localization
- Reduce TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) at the level of industry best in class
- Establish and execute the required enterprise-wide plans to ensure Zentiva compliance to all internal policies and external regulations applicable to IT infrastructure, including IS security policies, as well as pharmaceutical requirements.
Experience and Qualification:
- Experienced leader in the field of Infrastructure Services, with excellent track record in leveraging modern technology (Cloud, Mobility etc.). Ideally, someone who has already run a CTO-like position in a mid-size company and willing to continue to grow in this area
- Strong experience working in complex multi-country, multi-cultural, matrix environments, particularly in a European context
- Proven and successful experience in IT Transformation and Information management
- Demonstrated ability to select, train, develop, manage and lead organizations
- Superior Education level
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to articulate ideas to both technical and nontechnical audiences
- Experience in leading an IT department in strategy, development and support of technologies while maintaining optimized day to day business operations
- Experience in people change programs and Information Technology organizational change programs; Leading cultural change in the use of Information Technology
- Excellent leadership and staff management skills; able to motivate staff to deliver on a wide range of projects, often with competing priorities
- Proven skills in communication, management of customer expectations
- Proven track record in Senior Business Partnership management
- Capacity to positively move in a complex environment comprised of project management, process ownership, users’ expectations, IT orientations, financial constraints, and competing priorities
- Strategic thinker, capable of translating technical items into business management language. Capable to derive Company strategic directions and plans into comprehensive ITS Infrastructures plan
- Track record of managing innovation, developing and applying creative solutions and new technologies to business problems, anticipating situations and needs and finding flexible answers to new situations
- Displays and promotes the standards of behavior that are in line with the values and expectations of the organization, and demonstrates high integrity, holding himself/ herself and his/her team to high ethical standards.
Other Personal Characteristics:
- A self-starter, self-motivated, self-disciplined, self-assured and performance driven
- An excellent team builder and talent developer
- Proactive, takes the initiative to make things happen.
- Confident and self-aware with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strategic as well as pragmatic, with an ability to generate trust and build alliances across business/ progress lines, functional lines and within own organization
- Ability to be an “all-rounder” on IT matters
- Unique opportunity to work for a successful and growing international company
- Chance to work with a team of professionals in a challenging but very interesting environment
- Continuous personal and professional development
- An attractive compensation & benefits package