International Open Positions
With 530 years of heritage, more than 3.000 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
Medical Affairs Coordinator - DPČ
- Provide administrative and logistics support to medical team.
- Provide medical assessment of selected molecules/therapeutic areas
- Provide review and follow up of certain medical materials
- Develop medical training concerning new launches/molecules
- Coordinate medical activities, support local medical teams upon request
- Provide administrative and logistics support to medical teams to support their implementation of medical activities.
- Partner with marketing/project management team by acting as a coordinator for any medical requirements.
- Perform medical evaluation/assessment of new molecules /therapeutic areas
- Coordinate with sales force/marketing team for implementation of scientific meetings approval process namely (round table and group Meetings).
- Miscellaneous filing, archiving and document gathering, as required.
- Bachelor degree from accredited college or university in Medical or Pharmaceutical science
- Excellent skills in MS Office including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
- Business sense.
- English – full professional proficiency
- Strive for results
- Cooperate transversally
- Commit to customers
- Teamwork ability: interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Business and customer orientation
- Networking and influencing skills
- Challenging career opportunity to work for a successful international company
- Opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise in your field
- Possibilities for own personal growth and further language development
- Competitive remuneration