International Open Positions
At Zentiva our aspiration is that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to healthcare. Today, the everyday solutions that we all depend on truly count as a vital foundation of healthy living. With more than 2’500 people across Europe and 2 production sites in Prague and Bucharest we strive to be the champion of Generics medicines to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
We are proud that our people energize each other with passion, friendship and a strong sense of collaboration. This will enable us to realize our ambition, to achieve the results that matter most, and to deliver on our promise to people who rely on our products and services every day.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our company and achieve our objectives.
IT Quality, Compliance, Risk and Control Manager
- The IT Quality, Compliance, Risk and Control manager is a global position and has Strategic and Operational role.
- IT Quality, Compliance, Risk and Control manager is responsible for ensuring of having IT Department compliant with all Internal Policies and Standards together with any Regulatory and Legislative requirements and work with all areas of the business to develop controls to fill any gaps identified.
- He/ She is also responsible for definition and management of company IT quality system and culture.
- IT Quality culture: foster culture of pharmaceutical quality (GxP), raise awareness towards organization
- IT Internal control: act as single-point of contact for all audits, coordination of the 3rd parties audit program, setup of the corrective and preventive action process
- IT Risk management: consolidate and oversee IT Risk portfolio, information protection
- IT Quality System: improve/update IT quality system. Lead the harmonization of IT regulated processes. Act as system owner of quality and compliance system. Setup program to follow compliance and quality of subcontractors. Setup testing processes, resources and tools and provide testing services to IT units
- Strong experience working in complex multi-country, multi-cultural, matrix environments, particularly in a European context, in the pharma industry
- Excellent knowledge of company processes and business re-engineering principles
- Advanced knowledge of regulations applicable to computerized systems in the areas regulated by GxP
- Knowledge of GAMP5 / CMM / SPICE / ITIL / COBIT process models
- Experience of project management and continuous improvements including budgeting, vendor management and working across transversal organisations.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organisation.
- Strategic and pragmatic thinking
- Result oriented, enthousiastic person, team player
- An opportunity to work for a leading European pharmaceutical company
- An opportunity to leverage your skills and creativity
- Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system
- Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option