International Open Positions
IT Project Assistant / Junior Project Manager
- Undertake project management using the approved methodology to ensure successful implementation of proposed solution through efficient use of resources.
- Work with internal and external IS service providers to ensure business requirements and project timescales are met and architectural standards are achieved.
- Successfully transition through the Project Lifecycle from conceptual design to detailed design, build, test and deployment.
- Help to manage project budget.
- Help to manage project resource allocation.
- Fulfil specific IT tasks.
- Help to manage the development and implementation of Digital Marketing solutions to ongoing business requirements including identifying opportunities to improve business processes.
- Work with internal teams to gather and document business requirements and either map to existing solutions or investigate and source new systems in line with business priorities.
- Provide a technical input and knowledge to the delivery of solutions in order to ensure technology is exploited where appropriate and risks to the business are managed.
- Escalate any decisions or seek the support of managers if personal knowledge and understanding is not at the level required to carry out any part of the role.
- Willingness to create and maintain technical and functional documentation (main task)
- Experience in project management
- Can communicate in English fluently (verbally and in written) to all levels in the organisation and to third parties clearly and effectively
An advantage would be:
- Technical background – preferably in areas for Multi-channel marketing and CRM solutions
- Experience in at least one CMS, ideally Sitecore 8.1 or above
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural team based in several countries
- Domain names and DNS record management; SSL certificates generation
- Formal project management training
- An opportunity to work for a leading European pharmaceutical company
- An opportunity to leverage your skills and creativity
- Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system
- Subsidized meals in our company dining room