International Open Positions
At Zentiva our aspiration is that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to healthcare. Today, the everyday solutions that we all depend on truly count as a vital foundation of healthy living. With more than 2’500 people across Europe and 2 production sites in Prague and Bucharest we strive to be the champion of Generics medicines to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
We are proud that our people energize each other with passion, friendship and a strong sense of collaboration. This will enable us to realize our ambition, to achieve the results that matter most, and to deliver on our promise to people who rely on our products and services every day.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our company and achieve our objectives.
Project Manager Junior
- Undertake project management using the approved methodology to ensure successful implementation of proposed solution through efficient use of resources.
- Work with internal and external IS service providers to ensure business requirements and project timescales are met and architectural standards are achieved.
- Successfully transition through the Project Lifecycle from conceptual design to detailed design, build, test and deployment.
- Help to manage project budget.
- Help to manage project resource allocation.
- Fulfil specific IT tasks.
- Help to manage the development and implementation of Digital Marketing solutions to ongoing business requirements including identifying opportunities to improve business processes.
- Work with internal teams to gather and document business requirements and either map to existing solutions or investigate and source new systems in line with business priorities.
- Provide a technical input and knowledge to the delivery of solutions in order to ensure technology is exploited where appropriate and risks to the business are managed.
- Escalate any decisions or seek the support of managers if personal knowledge and understanding is not at the level required to carry out any part of the role.
- Willingness to create and maintain technical and functional documentation (main task)
- Experience in project management
- Can communicate in English fluently (verbally and in written) to all levels in the organisation and to third parties clearly and effectively
An advantage would be:
- Technical background – preferably in areas for Multi-channel marketing and CRM solutions
- Experience in at least one CMS, ideally Sitecore 8.1 or above
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural team based in several countries
- Domain names and DNS record management; SSL certificates generation
- Formal project management training
- An opportunity to work for a leading European pharmaceutical company
- Part time job, flexible arrangements - DPC contract
- An opportunity to leverage your skills and creativity