International Open Positions
With 530 years of heritage, more than 3.000 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
- Identify new product and portfolio opportunities and define Zentiva‘s future product portfolio
- Evaluation of project ideas considering expected net sales, rebates, market share, market access, and operational expenses.
- Define right sourcing according to internal R&D and manufacturing capabilities
- Monitoring of on-going development and in-licensing projects. In cooperation with Business Development and other departments to ensure that our products reach all markets in a timely manner with the right IP profile and competitive COGs.
- Evaluation of options to extend available dossiers to new geographies. Support of the regions to start and plan customization projects
- Presentation of project proposals to Zentiva Top Management for decision making
- University Degree in Natural Sciences (preferably Pharmacy)
- English, and preferably one more foreign language
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry (Development, Portfolio Management, Business Development)
- In-depth knowledge of the pharmaceutical market, its products and regulations, good understanding of the generic drug development process.
- Understanding for commercial requirements and financial evaluations
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong negotiation, presentation and argumentative skills
- Strong process management skills
- Service and customer oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with internal and external customers
- Challenging career opportunity to work for a successful international company
- Opportunity to broaden your knowledge and expertise in your field
- Possibilities for own personal growth and further language development
- Competitive remuneration and wide portfolio of employee benefits
- Above-standard social, healthcare and educational program