International Open Positions
At Zentiva our aspiration is that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to healthcare. Today, the everyday solutions that we all depend on truly count as a vital foundation of healthy living. With more than 2’500 people across Europe and 2 production sites in Prague and Bucharest we strive to be the champion of Generics medicines to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
We are proud that our people energize each other with passion, friendship and a strong sense of collaboration. This will enable us to realize our ambition, to achieve the results that matter most, and to deliver on our promise to people who rely on our products and services every day.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our company and achieve our objectives.
IT Senior Application Expert (PP)
- Contribute to and communicate the operations and maintenance of SAP systems especially in CI/FO area/modules.
- Analyze and map clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Provide functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Provide specialized system knowledge to allow system or process improvements
- Take responsibility for the technical solution of incidents in area of expertise, react quickly to limit impacts and resolve the issue.
- Working in a small group providing primarily technical and limited business support for project team
- Preparing data for project teams based close co-operation with business key users
- Coordinate small project activities and deliveries in PP area/modules
- Practical experience with SAP is a must
- Practical experience with customizing SAP PP
- Experience with SAP MM or WM is advantage
- Experience with programming and/or database languages is advantage
- Good knowledge of technologies and business processes used in specific domain
- Experience dealing with users and/or clients from both a business and technical perspective
- Experience with SAP projects is beneficial
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to listen and cooperate with other people
- Good organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and coordinate small teams
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative and within a team environment
- Ability to investigate and analyze problems and propose solutions
- A practical, methodical and structured approach to work
- An opportunity to work for a successful international pharma company, in its headquarters in Prague
- An opportunity to broaden the knowledge and expertise in your field
- Pleasant and dynamic working environment