International Open Positions
With 530 years of heritage, more than 2,500 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
IT Senior Application Expert SAP (FI/CO)
- Contribute to and communicate the operations and maintenance of SAP systems especially in CI/FO area/modules.
- Analyze and map clients’ business requirements, processes and objectives.
- Provide functional expertise, guidance, presentation, and instruction on SAP products to clients.
- Develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Provide specialized system knowledge to allow system or process improvements
- Take responsibility for the technical solution of incidents in area of expertise, react quickly to limit impacts and resolve the issue.
- Working in a small group providing primarily technical and limited business support for project team
- Preparing data for project teams based close co-operation with business key users
- Coordinate small project activities and deliveries in PP area/modules
- Practical experience with SAP is a must
- Practical experience with customizing SAP PP
- Experience with SAP MM or WM is advantage
- Experience with programming and/or database languages is advantage
- Good knowledge of technologies and business processes used in specific domain
- Experience dealing with users and/or clients from both a business and technical perspective
- Experience with SAP projects is beneficial
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to listen and cooperate with other people
- Good organizational skills including the ability to prioritize and coordinate small teams
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative and within a team environment
- Ability to investigate and analyze problems and propose solutions
- A practical, methodical and structured approach to work
- An opportunity to work for a successful international pharma company, in its headquarters in Prague
- An opportunity to broaden the knowledge and expertise in your field
- Pleasant and dynamic working environment