International Open Positions
At Zentiva our aspiration is that healthcare should be a right and not a privilege. More than ever, people need better access to healthcare. Today, the everyday solutions that we all depend on truly count as a vital foundation of healthy living. With more than 2’500 people across Europe and 2 production sites in Prague and Bucharest we strive to be the champion of Generics medicines to better support people’s daily healthcare needs.
We are proud that our people energize each other with passion, friendship and a strong sense of collaboration. This will enable us to realize our ambition, to achieve the results that matter most, and to deliver on our promise to people who rely on our products and services every day.
As a fast-growing company we are looking for talented and ambitious individuals who will help drive the development of our company and achieve our objectives.
Manager E2E Financial Services
- Act as key interface between the Business Process Outsourcing provider and local Finance organizations to ensure effective delivery of the services under considerations of local requirements
- Be responsible for establishing a consistent Zentiva process that efficiently meet the needs of the various stakeholders: Business unit leadership, Procurement, Treasury, internal control, and other function as needed
- Collaborate with various stakeholders and peer process owners to ensure effective and efficient streamlining of process operations and leverage cross-process synergies.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the assigned processes. This includes standardizing or automating process steps, harmonizing data for consistent processing and reporting, identify and implementing new tools to improve accuracy, efficiency, etc.
- Organize training of stakeholders involved in E2E processes, outsourcing provider, Zentiva support staff in countries and at Headquarter
- Solid work experience
- Understanding of the application of Root Cause Problem Solving techniques.
- Experience in applying Lean or Business Process methodology is a plus
- Graduate Education level
- Fluent English
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills as well as communication skills to build commitment with all levels of an organization and diverse audiences.
- Display and promote the standards of behavior that are in line with the values and expectations of the organization
- Demonstrate high integrity, holding himself/ herself and his/her team to high ethical standards
- An opportunity to work for a leading European pharmaceutical company
- An opportunity to leverage your skills and creativity
- Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system
- 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year
- Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option
- Subsidized meals in our company dining room
- Above standard social and benefit program