International Open Positions
With 530 years of heritage, more than 2,500 employees, a leading Research and Development Center and two major production sites in Prague and Bucharest, Zentiva strives to be the champion of Generics to support the daily healthcare needs of people living in Europe.
The growth of our organization brings new opportunities for our people to fulfil their potential. It also positions us well to attract the best talent and retain our team to secure our success for future generations. Join us!
TOP 30 products of our existing portfolio represent about 40% of our sales and of our GM, while the implact will even grow as they are also past of our strategy to increase the sales being "fly wheels" products. Big part of the savings planned within BP associated with the timely delivery on those products.
The purpose of the position is to secure the current competability and to ensure that it's maximized through clear short, mid and long term product strategy focusing on supply, quality and cost improvements.
Product Manager will take a lead on the TOP 15 products
- Analyze TOP products globally and per key country in the Zentiva defined scope, aligned with the commercial organization to define a clear list of products to be a basis for a long term strategy.
- Map already ongoing projects and identify the gaps product by product to ensure maximization of the opportunities within our manufacturing and sourcing strategy.
- Make a proposal for projects to be defined, supported by business case and approved for implementation.
- Consolidate product view and closely monitor baseline to the possible deviations from the plan to be able timely address the gaps, planing a contingency map per product.
- Ensure dual sourcing strategy, opportunities fro volume growth and continuous optimization per product.
- Benchmark actual situation on the competitors production imporvements vs Zentiva products and anticipate optimization vs competition
- Responsible to guide and support other team members to ensure other TOP products adressed and good optimization plan is prepared.
- Responsible to continuopusly support the head of the department with new ideas and creating the pool/portfolio of projects to be implemented
- Industrial Engineer/Pharmaceutical background with operational/business exeprience (2-4years)
- Good understanding of Generic business specifics, excelent inter-personal skills, multi-tasking, Strategical thinking, project management background
- Fluent English
- Provide trainings for your development and expertise
- Possibility of career growth and career development
- Motivating wage evaluation including an interesting bonus and benefits system
- 10,000 CZK in the Flex program for the calendar year
- Flexible working hours and 1day/week home-office option
- Subsidized meals in our company dining room
- Above standard social and benefit program
- Start date according to your preferences
- Work place: Prague 10, Dolni Mecholupy